Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salomon Freeski Camps in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Thanks Guys,
    We will be announcing dates for more camps the wheels are already in motion.

They guys from Salomon are seriously hyped up about a weekend in Dublin and have promised an extra effort on the goddies front. There will be 6 coaches coming, a pro photogrophar and video guy.

Vanessa the photographer normally gets the photos up on the web and for a tiny admin fee if she has one you like she will get it out to you.

Thanks for all the support and I will get the other sites up with links soon. Heres to Freestyle on Dendix.

Name suggestions for the freestyle club greatly welcomed

Guys there is now a group for freestyle in Kilternan, Link is below but it is just there as Freestyle for Kilternan if you are looking for it.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=155774648508&ref=ts#/group.php?gid=155774648508&ref=ts

Paddy Graham & Woodsy will feature in the BIG AIR section of the London Freeze event this weekend competing against the likes of Simon Dumont

If you cant make it to London you can see Woodsy and Paddy Graham for Free at the ski club of Ireland on the 14th of November

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

I have a pair of twin tips for sale if anyone wants a pair to play with.

They are Salomon Thrusters 161 with Salomon bindings. 114/80/108 @ 161cm, radius 14.8m. Super light, soft flex skis, great for the park or anywhere on the mountain. Skied only one week so as new, currently protected with storage wax. Sell for €250.

16348_169322224316_584929316_2882317_4893088_n.jpg

16348_169322214316_584929316_2882316_581649_n.jpg

sarsfield06: Try sticking an A4 page up in the ski club or emailing it to them and asking them to stick it up for you. Will prob shift fairly quickly up there. Especially with next Sat

• Advertisement

Good idea, will be there next Saturday week so will do it then. By the way do I need to bring my own twin tips next week or is there any I can hire.

I will rent you mine for an outrages fee! Supply and deman :D

Na club currently does not have twin tips for customers but there skis have no edges and are perfect for rails :p

Just make sure you have long sleeves a lid and a big grin on your face.

Well tomorrow is the big day just a reminder if you are around and want to come up and have a look.

The guys will be doing a demo of what is possible at 2:30 on Sat and Snow and Rock will have a stand on the day hope to see you all there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

would love to come for a look, have to work :( Hope the day goes well for all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

i've signed up for the day...hope its good!!! :D better go asleep now so i can get up in d mornin!!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Massive thanks to fattes for organising this - it was a great day and the kids had a ball. I'll try to upload some photos when I get them. Can't wait till the next one.

z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

thanks guys for a brilliant day!!! I finally got up the courage to go the SMALL ramp...maybe in feb i'll do it with out having to line myself up before hand!!! :D

cant wait to see the photos!!! should be good!!! :D

Thanks again...oh can you post on here when booking is opened for the next one as ya have to get in early I'm guessing after seeing the turn out to day!!!

Oh and also...thanks for partly funding my new ski gloves...the Snow and Rock voucher will come in handy!!! ;)

Thanks Guys the Important thing is that eveyone enjoyed it and came home safe.

Pat and the guys where amazing yesterday and really showed everyone what skiing was all about.

Incredible day and cant wait till the 27th of Febuary when they are back:D

Super job Fattes, you did brilliant to get the camp here in the first place and build the features, what a super line up for coaches also, from the British freestyle champions to an world freeski tour judge.

Advertisement