Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of the Week #85: Voting

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    It's aged very well I'd say but that's helped by the markedly poor(er) subsequent albums. I do kinda like Reveal in Spring and there's some good songs on Around the Bum. It's probably a problem "big" famous bands get where no matter what they release it just ain't gonna be as good as their best.

Can't agree with you there champ but I take it you're plus 1 for the nod ;)
    You mean around the world dont you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

HouseHippo wrote: »
    **** sake

eh Cursive Ugly Organ or is that too rock
    Too recently nominated. And really, I fail to see how a Beatles album is suited to the Alternative & Indie forum. I know The Beatles influenced a lot of alternative/indie bands but so did Black Sabbath.
    Albums aren't going to be included in a poll just because the people nominating them "like them". Why bother creating forums for different genres then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement