Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a badger in my boiler

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Senna wrote: »
    FFS, be a man and punch it between the eyes, Chuck Norris style

Stop badgering the witness!

Hmmmm, should be done on that side, need to turn it over to cook evenly through!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Your garden looks like the one from Outbreak!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

It's prob not a real badger - just this guy from the fancy dress thread:
    antodeco wrote: »
    I was at a fancy dress party last night. I went as a badger. Unfortunatley, I got fair drunk and couldn't find my house keys. Decided to walk for a bit, but it got cold. Hopped over a garden wall and decided to sleep in my neighbours boiler. The door locked behind me though. I'm now stuck in here. What's worse is my neighbour keeps looking in at me and won't let me out. I'm getting concerned as he's walking around the garden putting sticks in his trousers :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Whatever you do: do not accidentally walk under a ladder with a pot of white paint on it.

If it were to accidentally fall on you in a striped pattern, the badger could fall in love with you and start doing that french kissing motion up and down your arm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Put your car keys on a stick and dangle them in front of him. Maybe he'll take them bait and use your car for a swift getaway. When he does call the Gardai and report it stolen.

Seeing as he's a badger he probably doesn't have a full driving licence and they can do him for driving un-accompanied.

Sorted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

Have you solved the problem yet?

Trust me and i know trust me is a big ask, but the bagder is more affraid of you then you are of it. open the dorr and slowly walk away, he might not leave straight away but he will leave, he won't touch you, trust me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Throw some glue and swan feathers on him, then tell your Polish neighbours you've captured dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Bring it in so yous can tandem-fap.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

You need to lure him out with a woodpecker, they are their favourite food.
    If you don't have your own you can most likely borrow one from a neighbour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

gerky wrote: »
    Blah blah ... helpful stuff blah blah..

If the OP wanted helpful stuff he woulda posted over in the animal forum. He clearly fancied an evenings entertainment, and was kind enough to share with us. A quality AH poster will always make sacrifices for the good of the forum, even if it results in hospitalisation and possibly death.

/salutes Url

Go finish your **** son.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

stovelid wrote: »
    If it were to accidentally fall on you in a striped pattern, the badger could fall in love with you and start doing that french kissing motion up and down your arm.

Ha Ha, Pepe Le Pew FAIL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Right op you've bagged the toughest one - all you need now is a rat, a mole and a toad and you'll have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

nibtrix wrote: »
    Ha Ha, Pepe Le Pew

Amazingly enough, I was cognizant of this analogy when I wrote the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Abigayle wrote: »
    If the OP wanted helpful stuff he woulda posted over in the animal forum. He clearly fancied an evenings entertainment, and was kind enough to share with us. A quality AH poster will always make sacrifices for the good of the forum, even if it results in hospitalisation and possibly death.

/salutes Url

Go finish your **** son.

My post was more aimed at the complete rubbish posted as actual replies then the OP's post, for god's sake this is AH I didn't even think it needed to be said to finish fappin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Is a badger boiler some sort of Culchie version of fatal attraction?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Forky wrote: »

Aagghh! It's like being rickrolled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hss this Badger being caught freed yet ?

Do you know anybody with a Staff or a Rottwiler URL .;)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Hey Url wasn't it you who found a man is his kitchen recently? Maybe you should lock the doors .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭jum4

Be very carfeful OP,

I once fell into a bush (slightly pissed) disturbed a badger, he lashed out and with his "paw?" clawed though my jeans, still have the scars on my leg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Abigayle wrote: »

Go finish your **** son.

"Ok mommy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

laugh wrote: »
    "Ok mommy"

Who was talking to you?! Now go tidy your room or you're grounded for a week :mad:

Advertisement