Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating husband's genitals superglued by angry lovers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Got what he deserved...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

bronte wrote: »
    Meh. He played with fire and got burned. Lesson: don't play with fire.
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    Got what he deserved...
    Heh, two truly well thought out point.

Marvellous: sexism at it's best. :) I take it we're two women? Maybe in the late teens, early twenties, prehaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Zulu wrote: »

Marvellous: sexism at it's best. :) I take it we're two women? Maybe in the late teens, early twenties, prehaps?

Huh?
    I'm a woman, what's your point?
    If the woman had been cheating she'd deserve something shit to happen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Huh?

Yeah something sh1t like being dumped and divorced right? Not abused, humiliated and robbed.

Huh?
    I figured is all.
    She sure would, nothing like a bit of the sexual offences to teach someone real good.

And besides what a little sex offence when compared to infidelity!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Got what he deserved...
    Meh. He played with fire and got burned. Lesson: don't play with fire.
    Oh dear. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Here's the kicker!
    I'm a guy!!

/cue shocked faces...

Wreck wrote: »
    Yeah something sh1t like being dumped and divorced right? Not abused, humiliated and robbed.
    I figured is all.
    She sure would, nothing like a bit of the sexual offences to teach someone real good.

And besides what a little sex offence when compared to infidelity!
    K4t wrote: »
    Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Okay wtf?
    If she had been cheating and something similar happened to her it'd be her own fcuking fault.
    What is the problem?

Okay wtf?
    If she had been cheating and something similar happened to her it'd be her own fcuking fault.
    What is the problem?
    Whats the problem with sexaul assault? Really?? You don't understand that it's wrong???

Whats the problem with sexaul assault? Really?? You don't understand that it's wrong???

Of course it is, but the risk of it happening would have been far less had he not put himself in that position.
    I'm not saying what they did was right. :confused:
    You also accused me of sexism, now you realize you were wrong and you switch to accusing me of trolling?
    Gimme a break! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Okay wtf?
    What is the problem?
    There's a hell of a difference between cheating on someone and supergluing somebody's genitals. People get cheated on all the time. That's life. Talk it out, forgive or move on.

If a woman cheated on me I'd be pissed off but I wouldn't fckn tie her up and glue her genitals together. Anybody who thinks that kind of behaviour is justified should be locked up IMO.

There's a hell of a difference between cheating on someone and supergluing somebody's genitals. People get cheated on all the time. That's life. Talk it out, forgive or move on.

If a woman cheated on me I'd be pissed off but I wouldn't fckn tie her up and glue her genitals together. Anybody who thinks that kind of behaviour is justified should be locked up IMO.

For the last time, I'm not saying they were right to do it. I'm merely saying it probably wouldn't have happened if he hadn't put himself in that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

For the last time, I'm not saying they were right to do it. I'm merely saying it probably wouldn't have happened if he hadn't put himself in that position.

Sounds a lot like the arguement used to blame women wearing for wearing mini skirts for getting attacked.

"They put themselves in that position"

Bottom line. There is nothing illegal in cheating. Immoral and hurtful yes but nothing actually illegal.

False imprisonment, sexual assualt, regular assualt, petty theft, grand theft auto and threatening with a deadly weapon.

All those are illegal and these women should be punished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

The fact of the matter is that laws are laws and I'm pretty sure that these women will do jail time for what they've done. Rightly so too. If men did this to a woman there would be an outcry. But it happens to a man and it's a bit of Bobbet'esque fun. :rolleyes: Just goes to show the kind of anti-male society we live in these days.

Everyone has a resposibility for their own safety. That does not make any attacks/incidents that happen right of course. Reasonable precaution should be taken at all times.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Sorry, what?

If four lads did similar to a woman, there would be cries for the death penalty.

hehe the girly would a have a willy then

Of course it is, but the risk of it happening would have been far less had he not put himself in that position.
    :confused: Why? Because cheating leads to sexaul assault??

Normally cheating might lead to getting dumped. Where do you live?
    You also accused me of sexism, now you realize you were wrong and you switch to accusing me of trolling?
    Gimme a break! :rolleyes:
    Nope. I haven't switched to anything. And I don't see where you've proven me wrong. Please enlighten me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I agree with you that the supergluing was out of order.

However belittling the cheating incident is just plain unfair at the same time too. Moving on is not easy when you are in pain in relation to your partner deceiving you, and forsaking you for someone else.

I don't think adultery should be seen as being acceptable.

Of course it isn't justified.

Jakkass wrote: »
    I don't think adultery should be seen as being acceptable.
    Humm, I must have missed where someone suggested that. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Humm, I must have missed where someone suggested that. :confused:

K4t makes it out to be something that is trivial and you can really just "move on" from it. I find that view to be rather insensitive.

• Advertisement

:confused: Why? Because cheating leads to sexaul assault??

Normally cheating might lead to getting dumped. Where do you live?

Nope. I haven't switched to anything. And I don't see where you've proven me wrong. Please enlighten me.

Yes you have. You said:

Accusing me of sexism. When I replied stating that it wouldn't make a difference whether it was a man or a woman, you then accused me of trolling by highlighting letters in this post.

I've quoted it earlier showing the highlighted letters. You now appear to have edited it to take out the highlighted letters, which is pretty stupid.
    They were the T in the RO in problem and L in sexual which you misspelt as sexaul.
    Please read my posts instead of seeing what you want to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Any more puns? :rolleyes:

Disappointed! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I hope they have as many charges as possible thrown at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I hope they have as many charges as possible thrown at them.

Yeah, but i wonder how many of those charges will stick :D?

You did that deliberately didn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lendrew1

Why do I only hear of stuff like this happening in America!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

All have been released on €150 bail.
    Eh what? A serious sexual assault and they are let out on 150 euro bail?!?!
    I wonder would it be the same if it was a group of men that imprisoned a woman and assaulted her, I very much doubt it.

Don't get me wrong he was a right fecking idiot to do what he was doing but it was a very serious thing to do to him.

Accusing me of sexism. When I replied stating that it wouldn't make a difference whether it was a man or a woman,...
    Well I suggested the two post were good examples of sexist comments. They are. You can make a sexist comment without being sexist, whether you are or aren't sexist, is your own issue.
    So you suggested you weren't sexist personally, by suggesting you'd be happy that it should happen to both sexes, regardless of sex.
    If you are looking for a lable personally, there is another more suitable than sexist, however I a reluctant to post it here as it would contravene the forum rules should you take personal offence.
    you then accused me of trolling by highlighting letters in this post. I've quoted it earlier showing the highlighted letters. You now appear to have edited it to take out the highlighted letters, which is pretty stupid.
    Secret messages you say? Please report any offence post to the relative mods. It's worth noting (other posters) that my posts aren't edited.
    Please read my posts instead of seeing what you want to see.
    That cuts both ways Bronte. You seem intent on finding insult where there is none, and derailing this thread into a you vs whomever you felt slighted you.

Jakkass wrote: »
    K4t makes it out to be something that is trivial and you can really just "move on" from it. I find that view to be rather insensitive.
    That me be the case, but relative to kidnapping, assault, false imprisonment, possibly the treat of murder (although I understand this is unconfirmed) and sexual assault, it kinda pales in significance. And by pale, I mean, albino cave shrimp pale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

and yet another case of sexism at it's best.

It's ok to do things to males because..well, we're male!
    Sure it'll be funny! The women get their own back! hahahahaha

no, fúck off.
    Those women are scum.
    You cannot put sexual assault and cheating on the same level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kavoweb

am i the only one surprised at their 'weapon' of choice especially as one of the culprits surnames was SEWELL :D i thank you.

Advertisement