Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating husband's genitals superglued by angry lovers

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Oh what a sticky situation...

*Sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

/cue all bondage jokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Maybe next time he'll stick to the one woman

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

The women were a bit stupid about it all tbh. He's going to know who it was, and can have surgery to get the glue undone. At worst he's going to have an uncomfortable time talking to a doctor, a bit of piss on his chest, and a raw patch on his belly for a few weeks.

The women, on the other hand, will all get jail, or at least a large fine. If he was using them for money, he's getting what he wants anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Its amazing, every week there seems to be a topic about our genitalia being mutilated. It should be endangered at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

He he he :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Stupid to kidnap and sexaully assault someone? You could call it that! Hope the b1tches rot in prison and are added to the sexaully offenders register as they should be. Oh yea, and take their kids off them if they have any

• Registered Users Posts: 23,993 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Having seen the pics of these "women", I think that they should have shown a bit more in the way of gratitude, as it must have been unusual for them to get anything at all.:eek:

Well if I was to commit a crime I'd at least try and get away with it. Criminals today, no imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

lol women dont go to jail.

Props to the women involved. They wanted revenge and rather than write a moany wishy washy online thread complaining about an unfaithful husband they came up with a scheme and carried it out. Ballsy

You reckon he just pissed all over his stomach when he need to use the bathroom or did he try a hang stand over the toilet. I dont think that would work either. The liquid would more than likely roll down his chest and onto his face with hilarious consequences.

hah.

• Advertisement

c0rk3r wrote: »

Thats weird, I could have sworn I lived near a womens jail for about 13 years. Damn, how the mind plays tricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Props to the women involved.
    I hope to fuck thats a poor AH joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Props to the women involved. They wanted revenge and rather than write a moany wishy washy online thread complaining about an unfaithful husband they came up with a scheme and carried it out. Ballsy

Sorry, what?

If four lads did similar to a woman, there would be cries for the death penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Maybe it was an incident gone wrong....they wanted to give him the time of his life, picked up the glue instead of the lube by mistake and then look what happened, got a bit spooked and decided to say they were assaulting him to save face of being considered tarts....bit a la American Pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

How would the four women like it if someone superglued their kebabs :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

hell... it was even qouted itself in the article:

"I am having a hard time handling life..."

- Drav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I've seen several movies that disprove that statement. They go to jail, sexy sexy, naked jail with tough lesbian prison wardens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

How would the four women like it if someone superglued their kebabs :eek:

Seeing as they're going to prison for a sex crime, you might be doing them a favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Having seen the pics of these "women", I think that they should have shown a bit more in the way of gratitude, as it must have been unusual for them to get anything at all.:eek:
    Pictures of women were in the METRO paper today ,not exactly stunners or anything were they ? more the deadly desperate kind .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Sorry, what?

If four lads did similar to a woman, there would be cries for the death penalty.

Its a simple case of double standards. One which happens to play into the womens favour.

Also as has been illustrated from the previous posters if the women where 18 year old stunners there wouldnt have been a problem. ala southpark style "niiicccccee". More than likely the opinion would be, "oh he had his fun, jammy bastard and got his come upings" but what we have is people suggesting the guy was doing them a favour by sleeping with them. Scandalous

In my book theres nothing worse than betrayal. He got humiliated and is now an emotional wreck. good

I hope none of them serve jail time.

* fixing a typo; im a guy btw

• Advertisement

You reckon he just pissed all over his stomach when he need to use the bathroom or did he try a hang stand over the toilet. I dont think that would work either. The liquid would more than likely roll down his chest and onto his face with hilarious consequences.

hah.
    Don't you just love the smell of a bunny when it comes to the boil

Also...talking about sticking it to the man. (I kinda wish he was a cop it'd make that work a whole lot better)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

* fixing a typo; im a guy troll btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Why can't people fcking talk nowadays? Always with the violence.

Scum. The lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

He alleges that Belliveau handed Ziemann a handgun, at which point she said: “You’re lucky they will not let me shoot.”

Good job he didn't shoot as he would have had to take it on the chin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I assume if the genders were reversed in this story and some dudes had shoved a load of super-glue up someone woman's muff we'd all find it equally hilarious and praiseworthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Wreck wrote: »
    I assume if the genders were reversed in this story and some dudes had shoved a load of super-glue up someone woman's muff we'd all find it equally hilarious and praiseworthy?

It would be pun-worthy but I doubt anyone would praise it

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Do people not talk anymore? This is very messed up, other posters are dead on, if this was men doing it to a women everyone would be singing a different tune. Yeah he screwed them over but they really did take things a bit to far. Myself, I'd be kicking him to the curb after having a chat to the rest of his ladies and advising them to do the same. If it was money he was after I would imagine that would hurt alot more.

Do people not talk anymore? This is very messed up, other posters are dead on, if this was men doing it to a women everyone would be singing a different tune. Yeah he screwed them over but they really did take things a bit to far. Myself, I'd be kicking him to the curb after having a chat to the rest of his ladies and advising them to do the same. If it was money he was after I would imagine that would hurt alot more.
    And a sexy pillow fight....right??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Some people would pay good money for a party like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Meh. He played with fire and got burned. Lesson: don't play with fire.

Advertisement