Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking a buggy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

Before you decide definitely check out the Nurse Hello formula travel system Its got everything included is nice and light and less that €450 for everything. Made by Jane so you know it has to be reliable Nurse is just their more resonably priced range.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They have them in eurobaby pretty cheap atm.
    They look lovely.
    http://eurocycles.ie/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=730

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

I don't think the search will ever really end!

Graco mosaic -- useless.

Quinny Buzz -- Difficult to maneuver EMPTY. (Anyone on the street who i've stopped to ask has also advised me not to get it)

Silvercross 3d -- I like it, but it was very bulky. Folded down quite large...and had a hell of a lot of material that could see just getting in the way!

Xcursion travel system -- my favourite to use so far...until I got home and read some bad reviews from disgruntled customers!! Maybe not so good after all.

Cosatto Cabi 3 in 1 -- Really like the look of it, and have read good reviews....except every short woman my height has difficulty pushing it. Hmm...

Mothercare mychoice 4 -- Best one I think so far. We shall see.

I think i'd like to quit on pram shopping however!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

yep i have to agree with hacked, the graco mosaic was gonna be the death of me for a while! wheels kept locking randomly, the straps broke, the brake wouldnt work... endless amount of problems with it- was really disappointed tbh.

i then got a silver cross, pop stroller and its great- not a bother!

just remember that with the bigger prams they can get awkward if you have to travel at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

The babystyle Mutsy 4 Rider light is also great. Had it myself quiet hard to get in the Republic of Ireland. Had to get Eurobaby to order it in especially. It was a great pram and I'd definitely recommend it . They also have a lie flat carseat like the Jane matrix cup which is also an advantage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement