Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ant Plague in Ireland!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Poor little ants. :(

Black pustules in their armpits, awful racking cough, slow painful death. Carrying their dead to mass funeral pyres, crowding into fetid churches in a vain hope of deliverance.

They shall have to close the ports and persecute some Jews, the old remedies are best.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

"poor little ants"

:rolleyes:

Poor little spider....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

There all over my windows where theres a crack in the wall, i had to use my lxnx spray on em yesterday and it killed them and there not there today but i expect to see them again. They only seem to come out at about 4pm, i dunno maybe they were sleeping after watching A.N.N(ant network news) all night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

There all over my windows where theres a crack in the wall, i had to use my lxnx spray on em yesterday and it killed them and there not there today but i expect to see them again. They only seem to come out at about 4pm, i dunno maybe they were sleeping after watching A.N.N(ant network news) all night.

They're, they're, not to worry, I'm sure they won't hurt you:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Hundreds were coming out of a crack (no not what your thinking) on the pavement beside my front gate,some were even flying around the place.
    I got a bottle of bleach and poured half it down.I reckon i killed thousands of them,not too many around the last few days.

i know, not too enviromentally friendly ...but this is WAR!.
    War i tellYA.......WARRRRRRR!.

Eh...hope i did't poison the water table.some of the neighbours are looking a bit peaky.....LOL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement