Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im not an alcoholic..I just like to drink!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

TheZohan wrote: »
    Popcorn time!! :)
    No not yet. Lets wait for the reply ;)

/am i missing his point?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

pcurls wrote: »
    here are a list of things i've done while drunk, should instantly make you feel better!

1. Got hammered in my hostel in australia and woke up the next day with a carving knife under my pillow and the owner of the hostel brought me in to see security footage of me running around the beer garden at 2am on my own with the knife screaming i was going to kill somebody while slowly but surley getting more and more naked until i was billy bollock doing laps!

2. Was called into my principals office on a monday morning and shown video footage of me as clear as day being rodgered six ways from sunday by a strange man on the school grounds!

3. When i was 16 i drank 24 bottles of breezers at my brothers 21st and screamed the place down calling my new friends posh b*stards and saying they had ruined my life, i threw full bottles of beer at cars passing on the road and wandered into a park where a junkie attacked me, was escourted home by the gaurds and all the while it was about 8 in the evening.

There are so manny more but I dont want to incriminate myself further!!

oh and if people suggest you have a drinking problem say what i say

"Does Tiger Woods have a golf problem? NO! He's just good at it!":D

That's charm and sophistication right there!
    My brothers friend however was in Belfast (doing a postgrad with my brother incidentally) went out and got hammered one night with some of his class mates, decided to get naked near city hall and run around hitting taxis with his belt calling them "loyalist c*nts". I'm so glad drink is legal and St. John's Wort and Marijuana are illegal, because heaven forbid what might happen with these substances!;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

giftgrub wrote: »

Anyways I had a few responsible cans on board at the time, plus some wine and whatever else i could get my hands on

"Rub her her nose in it so she doesnt F***ing do it again" says I

Who has a white carpet anyway?

Albino women? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

pcurls wrote: »
    oh and if people suggest you have a drinking problem say what i say

"Does Tiger Woods have a golf problem? NO! He's just good at it!":D

No.
    BnA wrote: »
    I would say the opposite. You are clearly NOT very good at it.

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I had to give up the dreaded drink about 4 years ago I lost everything I had, life is great now because after a week of sobriety I found everything I lost and flat out on the piss ever since ooooooo what a beautiful morning ooooooo what a beautiful day ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement