Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16th Birthdays?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Don't ask us. We're a bunch of whiskey drinkers.

Go see a comedy gig or something. Bowling and quasar rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Hookers and jelly should do the trick, what more could a 16 year old want?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

On my 16th i went out to dinner with my friends, went back to my house n had a sleepover. Had a good night. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

IvySlayer wrote: »

+1 for the quasar.......................maybe before the whiskey though....its disorientating enough without being weefaced!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

I don't think 16th birthdays are as popular here as they are in the US and stuff. The only people here who have epic 16th parties are generally loaded..

XBox, can't go wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

brummytom wrote: »
    I'm past my first drink by now... trust Whiskey to be my first (besides 0% alcohol lager) :o

I did that on saturday... thanks, I feel really masculine now :(

Ah male/female doesn't matter! Those nights are funner to me lol. I'd rather do that than go clubbing lately ha!

Whiskey...blimey! I only tried a SIP of that the other week and nearly had a heart attack, awful stuff altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Rent a big hall get some band in, invite everyone even people you don't know and that way your making new friends and havin a great birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Ah male/female doesn't matter! Those nights are funner to me lol. I'd rather do that than go clubbing lately ha!

Whiskey...blimey! I only tried a SIP of that the other week and nearly had a heart attack, awful stuff altogether!
    I hate the idea of clubbing - the only music I'm really mad on is folk, and reggae... not this bloody dance crap.

And yeah... I felt like death :P I'm going back to that mates tomorrow for 'knacker drinking :P' but he's promised no whiskey! :pac:
    M&S* wrote: »
    Rent a big hall get some band in, invite everyone even people you don't know and that way your making new friends and havin a great birthday
    Sounds good, but expensive :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I hate the idea of clubbing - the only music I'm really mad on is folk, and reggae... not this bloody dance crap.

You're listening to the wrong kind ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Doesn't matter whether you like the music or not. Just get lost in the music whether you like it or not. That's the point. xD

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »

No idea what quasar is... going to Michael Mcintyre in October so haven't the money for another comedy show

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Whatever you do, don't be like Lorcan :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Like someone else said 12 cans + field = win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

You may as well start snorting coke off wimmins; it'll happen soon or later, so why not sooner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

A rampant night of alcohol, drug and testerone fuelled debauchery.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Get a hooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

No idea what quasar is...

you have never heard of quasar!!
    The guns, the dark room, those things you wear that look like bullet proof vests, bang bang, sound effects, glow in the dark designs on the walls, your in a maze thing, go around shooting opposition???
    I really didnt do a good explanation of this :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

The guns, the dark room, those things you wear that look like bullet proof vests, bang bang, sound effects, glow in the dark designs on the walls, your in a maze thing, go around shooting opposition???

It's been called Q-zar for, like, ten years now.

It'll always be quasar to me though.:P

Ohh? So LaserQuest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Mate order a Hummer Limo for an hour or 2 it should ony be about 20 quid per person,

Chill out in the limo with a couple of bottles and a bit of music,
    Relax with a nice bird and have a laugh with the lads,
    Get a curry and try to sober up, go back to family for a bit let them know
    your alright and go back out again, Sorted :D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement