Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Nah, its sweet. Especially with the DRL's running, still I would rather stand out in the crowd then blend in with the normal people.

;)

It looks like its had its head above the crowd during a bad hail storm. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

blade1 wrote: »
    It's a rubber grease so won't damage rubber (obviously) and is an excellent all round grease for your axles,bolts, bearings etc.

Not sure where in Ireland sells so I buy mine on eBay.
    Do you use address pal or parcel wizard or any of those as it's free UK delivery here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401679095656

Cheers I’ll use the address if I order it, I’ve saved it anyway, thanks, much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭The QuietMan

I should be taking delivery of this lovely 1986 GPZ1000 in the near future. :D

CFB60760-BFEB-48-E9-9404-B15-EC3-B9-E110.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,282 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I should be taking delivery of this lovely 1986 GPZ1000 in the near future. :D

CFB60760-BFEB-48-E9-9404-B15-EC3-B9-E110.jpg

Giz a shot mister!

You going to hang on to the Strom?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Well wear man! ;)

• Advertisement

Giz a shot mister!

You going to hang on to the Strom?

You’d be more than welcome anytime :D

Better still you can pick it up end deliver it if you want, a nice 40 mile spin :pac:

Yeah I’ll be hanging onto it, Dung Deal is full of time wasters and opportunists it seems.

H_Lime wrote: »
    Well wear man! ;)

Thank you kind sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,282 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Better still you can pick it up end deliver it if you want, a nice 40 mile spin :pac:

You say 40 miles whereas I say 20 minutes :pac:
    Yeah I’ll be hanging onto it, Dung Deal is full of time wasters and opportunists it seems.

Yeah to be honest, even if it won't be ridden much, I'd rather have it parked outside my window to look at it, after all the extras you've put on it.

You say 40 miles whereas I say 20 minutes :pac:

Yeah to be honest, even if it won't be ridden much, I'd rather have it parked outside my window to look at it, after all the extras you've put on it.

20 minutes you say? Is that a challenge :p

It’s inside the shed now, I put the bikes in there when the status red weather warning was issued a few weeks ago and never put them back in the yard, the only part that gets wet now is the tyres.

As for the extras, I got carried away big time.

Here’s the mileage I’ve done on just the Strom since last Tuesday, it’s less than 13 journeys, every time I turn on the ignition it registers as a journey.

463-F8-FBB-237-B-4873-91-EF-C6-D2-CAF300-B6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Nice spin up around Lough Derg at the weekend with one of the lads on his CB1000. Dodging rain most of the day mind you.

• Advertisement

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Nice spin up around Lough Derg at the weekend with one of the lads on his CB1000. Dodging rain most of the day mind you.

Was up that neck of the woods myself in the last week, would of loved to have had my bike with me. Very windy but awesome all the same.

Was up that neck of the woods myself in the last week, would of loved to have had my bike with me. Very windy but awesome all the same.

Windy enough the same day too, especially as you come down into Ogonnelloe. Lovely roads though.

Also, pic never posted - dayum :pac: Attached now.

Windy enough the same day too, especially as you come down into Ogonnelloe. Lovely roads though.

Nice pair of set of wheels 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Nice machines!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

That Superfour is glorious

Nice pair of set of wheels ��

Thanks dude :)

H_Lime wrote: »
    Nice machines!

Cheers! :)

That Superfour is glorious

It really is a cracker, owner is constantly tipping away at it. Beautiful sound off it too.

Rang the NCT today, no VRT appointments in Blarney for the foreseeable future, I’m on a priority list to get sorted. Insurance company said I can drive on once the delay is genuine, I.e it will take more than 30 days. I was told these things are pigs with when it comes to weight but quick. I have to get a plate made up for it of the current registration

PS,

The wife paid for it :D

D49-FBF68-473-E-4-EAB-A10-E-9-F59503-CA3-A5.jpg

EF099488-B75-C-4-D36-A729-BC71-E1159-E15.jpg

A7-D8-A28-C-9-F8-B-465-C-8-D36-ECE6-B7-BE8-B9-C.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Well wear Quietman!

There's lots of new comers this season with new wheels who haven't posted pics yet. Get on it lads. We want to see your bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

zubair wrote: »
    Well wear Quietman!

There's lots of new comers this season with new wheels who haven't posted pics yet. Get on it lads. We want to see your bikes.

I'm still messing about with mine xD
    have Doubletake adventure mirrors on the way, got delayed by customs though.

Changed my wind screen to a taller one this morning, shall see how much of a difference it will make this weekend, taking the bike out camping.

Hopefully this won't be too tall now! but if it is, ill cut it slightly lower with a jigsaw and the sand the edges smooth

• Advertisement

Well wear Quietman!

Thanks Zubair :D

It’s infectious :pac:

It’ll be my fifth bike, the third since last Christmas :eek:

I agree re the newcomers, let’s see those pics boys and girls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭flashinthepan

goblin59 wrote: »
    Hopefully this won't be too tall now! but if it is, ill cut it slightly lower with a jigsaw and the sand the edges smooth

Could do wit something a bit taller myself

Looks good :-)
    J

Could do wit something a bit taller myself

Looks good :-)
    J

Cheers!
    My first bike, did the IBT in November and picked this up in February.
    Did my Full test in July as well, managed to get really lucky!

have a few upgrades on that bike, but once i have the mirrors on, I'm set for next summer.
    Using this weekend as a test run for camping in Wacken Open Air and the Swiss Alps.

So the panniers are being loaded up with similar weight. I'd rather find out in Ireland if i done f*cked.

Cheers!

have a few upgrades on that bike, but once i have the mirrors on, I'm set for next summer.
    Using this weekend as a test run for camping in Wacken Open Air and the Swiss Alps.

So the panniers are being loaded up with similar weight. I'd rather find out in Ireland if i done f*cked.

Nice quick turn around on getting the full, fair play.

Where you going camping?

Nice quick turn around on getting the full, fair play.

Where you going camping?

Yeah! i'm really happy about getting that done and out of the way in such a short time.

Wild camping in Kerry tonight and then making our way to Dingle tomorrow.
    have a folding firepit in one of the panniers and throwing a tent across the back. Will get a few photos of the set up.
    Theres a few of us heading out, 2 of CRF250s, a NC700 (or 750) and then im on my F650GS twin.

The topbox is empty, so will be throwing a freezerbag in there for food. and using the rest of the space for black bin bags.

Yeah! i'm really happy about getting that done and out of the way in such a short time.

Wild camping in Kerry tonight and then making our way to Dingle tomorrow.
    have a folding firepit in one of the panniers and throwing a tent across the back. Will get a few photos of the set up.
    Theres a few of us heading out, 2 of CRF250s, a NC700 (or 750) and then im on my F650GS twin.

The topbox is empty, so will be throwing a freezerbag in there for food. and using the rest of the space for black bin bags.

Lovely, do you have a route planned for Kerry?

P.S. You forgot to mention the beer!

Lovely, do you have a route planned for Kerry?

I was pretending to be responsible xD
    Definitely plenty of room for beer!

one of the lads does, otherwise i'll throw the co ordinates into the Garmin and tell it to avoid motorways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Cheers!

Well done on the test. Don't stop there. Do an advanced course soon.

Cheers!

Sounds like you will have a great weekend :-)

I'm Jealous :-)
    Have a good one
    J

• Advertisement

:-) was thinking that myself

Be a nice trip up through the conor pass :-) lucky sod

Advertisement