Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know this man?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

he looks like he's got teh ghey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

If you fancy him, can't you just ask the travel agents for a forwarding address?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

RATM wrote: »
    The San Pedro road at the prison is now closed so the 36'er is the only game in town.

The prison is closed to visitors altogether or just the, er, road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

if i wore an american shirt it dosnt make me american

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Zillah wrote: »
    The prison is closed to visitors altogether or just the, er, road?

The prison is closed to tourists, there was riots there about 6 months ago the inmates lost their main source of income ( well not quite the main one, they do also have that cocaine producing plant still on the go ). Some people claimed they have got in recently but its supposedly very difficult these days. Pity, I was looking forward to visiting a prison...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

N.O.I.P. wrote: »
    Wah!

Ireland really is feckin tiny, I'm pretty sure i know that dude. Pic is blurry but it looks like my friends brother.

So do we have a winner? Is it your friends bro?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

his head is photo shopped onto the body anyway. quite badly too i might add, His head is half the size of his torso. Not right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 BeachBum25

Is it weird if I say that I saw this same guy on my milk carton this morning?

Advertisement