Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should we hold the next Boards tournament day out?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    i should be more worried i finally found out that D.T doesn't stand for Double Top....it stands for Double T-R-O-U-B-L-E:o:o:o:o:o:o

LOL!!!!:D:D That wont last for long!;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Thought I'd give this a bit of a shove up. Are we going ahead?

Thought I'd give this a bit of a shove up. Are we going ahead?

It's a yes from me at the moment, hope I'm not down to work that day!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

The Bray Head Fishing Club
    yeah,its a 3pm start in the tassie on the 5th sept.hopefully there'll be a good turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Playing on my new home ground:p:p, just got me signing bonus in the post, €8,500,000 not a bad start:D:D

• Advertisement

I've to work Saturday 7am til 5pm, feck sake.:mad: I'll tried to get someone to swap or come in earlier, no go!:mad: I might get a taxi straight from work at 5, that's the best I can do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

I don't care where it held!
    Sorry to do this at short notice lads but im not gonna make it tomorrow.

My son came into this world yesterday(Thursday) so its all go here at the minute.

Hope ye have a great day and i will be checking here for updates !!

Congratulations mate hope ya had a good time wetting his head last night. It'll be a while before you'll be let out again. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

I don't care where it held!
    Congratulations mate hope ya had a good time wetting his head last night. It'll be a while before you'll be let out again. Best of luck.

Havnt had a drop yet mate , am going for a session tomorrow night instead.
    Had a lot of driving and early mornings to do so was keeping a clear head for it all lol

Are you going tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Sorry to do this at short notice lads but im not gonna make it tomorrow.

My son came into this world yesterday(Thursday) so its all go here at the minute.

Hope ye have a great day and i will be checking here for updates !!

Congratulations. I remember when my first was born. I could mind him all day......in the corner of the room well away from the board and practice for hours....that only lasted untill he started moving around. Have 3 running around now. The board is long gone out of the room.

Only joking enjoy. It is a great time in your life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

im at electric picnic so cant make it

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Havnt had a drop yet mate , am going for a session tomorrow night instead.
    Had a lot of driving and early mornings to do so was keeping a clear head for it all lol

Are you going tomorrow?

Won't be able to make it. work don't finish till 3 and its a bit far at that time.

so besides me and daffy who else is going???

so besides me and daffy who else is going???

Daffy's not going mate on account of a new arrival

its not looking too good for numbers.the best thing to do would probaly be to have whoever is definitly into going post up here before 12 noon saturday and see what numbers we have and if its worthwhile going ahead with it,how does that sound to everyone?

i'm up for it but i'm looking like the only one right now

its not looking good for today.

tassie has been cancelled, just letting everyone know. we'll have to arrange another one even for after christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

well only 3 ppl really pulled out. Did we ever have numbers?

who knows!thats why i wanted people who were going,to post that they were,so we could see the numbers,if you know what i mean!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Jesus I totally forgot about this! I'm only after remembering this morning when I saw the thread. I should have stickied it at the top or something.

Sorry :(

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Jesus I totally forgot about this! I'm only after remembering this morning when I saw the thread. I should have stickied it at the top or something.

Sorry :(

no one's fault mate, just the way it happened, when we arrange another one we'll have everything all wrapped up weeks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dubfan88

Somewhere else please tell!
    did it go ahead?

no one's fault mate, just the way it happened, when we arrange another one we'll have everything all wrapped up weeks in advance

Yes no bodies fault at all, we'll have to get KingP to sticky the thread and as you say D.T organise it in advance.

No Dubfan it didn't go ahead!:(

I'd say we already have the place sorted for the next one,silver tassie. when we sort it out check whats on the days before and after it(concerts,weddings,lock in's:p).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Just my opinion lads........but I dont think this was advertised correctly.......like there should have been a new tread opened up with headline "BOARDS.IE TOURNAMENT 'DATE' & 'TIME"

I didnt realise the venue and date had been agreed until last week when I checked this tread " Where should we hold the next Boards tournament day out?". Unfortunately I couldnt make it anyho.

Just my twopence worth. Hope the next one goes well.

Advertisement