Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should we hold the next Boards tournament day out?

Options
  • 02-08-2009 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Poll to follow!

I really enjoyed the set up in the Silver Tassie yesterday. Should that be that the next venue for our next meet up? I've suggested the Fishing Club and I will run it better next time as it was my first time organising sometime like that last time out!Or can someone suggest another venue?

Where should we hold the next Boards tournament day out? 17 votes

Silver Tassie, Loughlinstown
    0%
    The Bray Head Fishing Club
    82%
    dionsiseireKingp35MBCRented MuleDFDpad180AndyPtasDouble Topwayne76Jay.cymruobjj52bettyswolloxCORRO77 14 votes
    Somewhere else please tell!
    5%
    Dubfan88 1 vote
    I don't care where it held!
    11%
    Daffy501MACK DE KNIFE 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

somewhere a bit closer to me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

joe in the tassie would love to have you's all down,no problem there.its up to yourselfs.as you saw yourself ratinakeg theres plenty of boards,grand setup.if yous are into it i can set it up,just give me a date thats good for everyone and its a runner.
    for anyone that doesn't know theres 9 boards available only 1 is on a stand,the rest are all wall mounted,thats not counting the exhibition board.food available all day and the dart special, chicken curry for €6 which is the best chicken curry i've ever tasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

the tassie sounds like somewhere i'd like to go to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

DFD wrote: »
    joe in the tassie would love to have you's all down,no problem there.its up to yourselfs.as you saw yourself ratinakeg theres plenty of boards,grand setup.if yous are into it i can set it up,just give me a date thats good for everyone and its a runner.
    for anyone that doesn't know theres 9 boards available only 1 is on a stand,the rest are all wall mounted,thats not counting the exhibition board.food available all day and the dart special, chicken curry for €6 which is the best chicken curry i've ever tasted.

Yeah brilliant set up John as I said I don't mind where we stage it and the Tassie seems odds on at the moment! What about Saturday 29th of August? Would that suit everybody?

Can you get fried rice with the curry as I don't like boiled rice?;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Silver Tassie all the way for me, i like the fisherman club to but that tassie has alot more boards so much more darts can be played and the tassie really treat you well

• Advertisement

Cant make 29th august mate so i will have to give this one a miss im afraid :(

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Cant make 29th august mate so i will have to give this one a miss im afraid :(

What about the 22nd then?, sooner the better!:D

ratinakeg wrote: »
    What about the 22nd then?, sooner the better!:D

then i can't make it, down in clare for the irish masters that weekend:(

We have to have Daffy and D.T in attendance!;) What about Saturday September 5th? Would that suit both you lads?

We have to have Daffy and D.T in attendance!;) What about Saturday September 5th? Would that suit both you lads?

I will say yes to that but if for any reason i cant make it i will let ye know.
    Thanks bud

• Advertisement

thats sound with me, two days after my birthday, so i want a cake shaped like a dartboard waiting for me:p:p:p:p

Double Top wrote: »
    thats sound with me, two days after my birthday, so i want a cake shaped like a dartboard waiting for me:p:p:p:p

LOL!:D:D:D

Here is a picture of one;

dartboard.jpg

£130 on the site!:eek::eek: I'll ask my neighbour for a price, you might be lucky!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

LOL!:D:D:D

Here is a picture of one;

dartboard.jpg

£130 on the site!:eek::eek: I'll ask my neighbour for a price, you might be lucky!:D

numbers all wrong colours send that cake back:confused::confused:

CORRO77 wrote: »
    numbers all wrong colours send that cake back:confused::confused:

LOL!:D:D I found it on this UK site; http://www.thecakestore.co.uk/acatalog/Dart_Board.html

That cake was for a 70 year old, he probably wouldn't notice anyway!;):D:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

We had the first ever Boards Tournie in the Silver Tassie and it was very good, with these new boards set up it's obviously got better so the Tassie gets my vote.

Sept. 5th should be good for me.

With the amount of tournaments going on, I hope we can get a good turn out on the day!

Ok so is it a definite decision then??

Silver Tassie on the 5th September??

Ok so is it a definite decision then??

Silver Tassie on the 5th September??

I think so Daffy, I'm there!

I think so Daffy, I'm there!

Grand job rat , so who is organising it??

• Advertisement

Grand job rat , so who is organising it??

I think we have to give DFD a shout.

I think we have to give DFD a shout.

LOL he gonna love us for that heh heh

LOL he gonna love us for that heh heh

He organised a great tournament last time in the Tassie, I'll buy him a pint for organising it!;):D

He organised a great tournament last time in the Tassie, I'll buy him a pint for organising it!;):D

Sound as a pound mate

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

no problem lads,the tassie on the 5th sept.what time do ye think we should start,about 3ish.what time suits everyone?

no problem lads,the tassie on the 5th sept.what time do ye think we should start,about 3ish.what time suits everyone?

Cheers mate thats grand with me :)

5th at 3pm is perfect for me, can't wait now, me and daffy have alot to live up to after last time:p:p:p

Double Top wrote: »
    5th at 3pm is perfect for me, can't wait now, me and daffy have alot to live up to after last time:p:p:p

Gulp :o:o

Cheers DFD, yeah 3 is perfect!:D

• Advertisement

Gulp :o:o

i should be more worried i finally found out that D.T doesn't stand for Double Top....it stands for Double T-R-O-U-B-L-E:o:o:o:o:o:o

Advertisement