Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy men

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Good man yourself! , admitting your guilt is the first step on the road to redemption.For your honesty ,I can promise you a fair trial before we hang you.
    I'm not a man yet I'd say twice the man you'll ever be haha:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm not a man yet I'd say twice the man you'll ever be haha
    Ma, is that you????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

M&S* wrote: »
    So he's half not a man????
    (A midget woman I think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Gillo wrote: »
    So he's half not a man????
    (A midget woman I think)

A widget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You mean:
    I'm not just a man, I'm an M&S man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

I'm not a man yet
    Good luck with the operation.
    Its a bit drastic,but i suppose we could put off the hanging trial till you get all your bits and pieces sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I was up in the town of Mullingar back in the eighties with a few friends. There was some festival on there it was a Sunday evening and the pubs were packed. We were drinking outside the pub. This drunk fella was swaying around the place and knocked over and broke a pint glass on one of the tables as the owner was collecting the glasses. After he broke the glass the owner went over to him without saying anything and gave the drunk a right hook under the jaw. The drunk was fairly pissed off with him but before he could straighten himself up the owner was gone back into the pub. Anyway the drunk went away and came back a few minutes after with a big lump of a 4' stake roaring like a mad c**t, he went over towards the pub and flung the stake at it. The stake went straight for the door and luckily enough the door was closed and no one was coming out at the time. We were saying after that the owner of the pub was more wrong than the drunk as it only cost 30p to replace the glass, if he left the drunk alone nothing would have happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I was up in the town of Mullingar back in the eighties with a few friends. There was some festival on there it was a Sunday evening and the pubs were packed. We were drinking outside the pub. This drunk fella was swaying around the place and knocked over and broke a pint glass on one of the tables as the owner was collecting the glasses. After he broke the glass the owner went over to him without saying anything and gave the drunk a right hook under the jaw. The drunk was fairly pissed off with him but before he could straighten himself up the owner was gone back into the pub. Anyway the drunk went away and came back a few minutes after with a big lump of a 4' stake roaring like a mad c**t, he went over towards the pub and flung the stake at it. The stake went straight for the door and luckily enough the door was closed and no one was coming out at the time. We were saying after that the owner of the pub was more wrong than the drunk as it only cost 30p to replace the glass, if he left the drunk alone nothing would have happened.

a waste of good meat, was it localy farmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

fintonie wrote: »

Love it..... LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

fintonie wrote: »
    Why didn't you pay attention in school when the rest of the class were learning their spellings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Did the baby in the buggy have a stick with a nail in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Why didn't you pay attention in school when the rest of the class were learning their spellings?

didnt have thyme I was playing conkers:D

Advertisement