Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achtung! Young wans singin on de bus

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr.Helpful

Bus idol is a daily occurance on the 41 espcailly with the hardcore "rave" music, does my head in especially when that bleedin SOB Tiesto comes on!! So bleedin anooying!

Word of advice buy a fudging mp3 player for fudge sake!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

How heart-warming.

The listener probably failed to hear the "...like you Da!" at the end of the statement. It actually was a very heart-warming moment when a child realises he doesn't want to be anything like his alcoholic, wife-beating father!

*...In the Ghetto*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Your first course of action could be to tell the perpetrators to shut the f*** up, they're 15 year old girls for god's sake. Alternatively, do what I do, and have some slayer on your phone, just for these instances, scumbags, in general, have a natural aversion to metal. So you make the "I'll turn mine off if you turn yours off" deal.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Reminds me of some redser I saw on the dart the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Whats more annoying is, the scum of society, screaming "emo*! Slit ya' wristss, will ya'!!! followed by playing rave loudly...
    I love public transport.

*this user is not emo, but is stereotyped as one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Whats more annoying is, the scum of society, screaming "emo*! Slit ya' wristss, will ya'!!! followed by playing rave loudly...
    I love public transport.

*this user is not emo, but is stereotyped as one...

Calm down, there's no need to get emotional :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

Ah I was hoping for a thread like this when I logged on to boards.

I was coming home on the 33, and skangers #1 through #7 were giving this Eastern European guy abuse. They think they got away with it, so they shouted something at him as he was getting off. Queue the guy come up the stairs, straight down the back and started kicking the **** out one of them.

It was pretty quiet on the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Buy mp3 player and put earphones in your ears:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

On my bus to college one day last year a young wan got on and started rapping to herself...apparently making it up als she went along,but it was god awful all the same. she looked pretty unhinged so no one said anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

i for one welcome our bus idol wanna be overloads

not

• Advertisement
Advertisement