Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Heating back on

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Put on a jumper.

I put the heating on whenever I want a shower, so it's on for about half an hour at least every day of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

phasers wrote: »
    I want a shower, so it's on for about half an hour at least every day of the year.

Half an hour in the shower?

Ya big girls blouse ya.

Caoimhín wrote: »

Ya big girls blouse ya.
    I rinse and repeat :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

God, my Brazilian housemate has the heating on every time I get home. Not sure exactly what to say to her. Yeh, she comes from Brazil and it's hot there, but every night? In the summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

in sandyford thursday evening.....funny july weather, wettest in 50 years met office say today,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

phasers wrote: »
    Put on a jumper.

I put the heating on whenever I want a shower, so it's on for about half an hour at least every day of the year.

You paying the bills?

jackncoke wrote: »
    You paying the bills?
    It's a prepaid meter thing, I stick a tenner on it every week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

well la di da :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

Caoimhín wrote: »

Ya big girls blouse ya.

presume he means he put the heating on for half an hour a day to have enough hot water to have a shower, probably has the rads off

i was cold last night and put on the heating the room went from 22c to 25c,

just thinking now, 22c is warm enough,

but i was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans with no socks or shoes, when in winter i would have had a ganzie and socks on, so 21 would be toasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Well I love a cold bedroom. I sleep with the curtains open and all the windows open. I have a big duvet and lots of blankets to keep me toastie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement