Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Investigation - Ross Castle - August 1st 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Well as valiant as those two, 6th and Grimes may well be you are may be better off reporting such posts for the actual mods of this forum to deal with.

Well, so far so good, as I have only had good feedback. This could be because I am still keeping a skeptical stance in my blog. But as I experience more I think this stance could change and leave me more open to those negative and intolerant people. I have to say after the last investigation at Ross, I am starting to lean more towards the possibility of ghosts (or something else that we can not explain.) So, I shall keep my eye out for intolerant and mocking posts and report them if necessary in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Thanks for the link Holopimp. I have the worst luck with the timing of the investigations and always seem to have something else on, so its nice to get an idea of what goes on. Its also good to hear the whole experience from the point of view of someone who's somewhat of a skeptic. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well I've personally been very busy with work and have also been away.

I'll have a report done up on our own website at some stage next week and will of course link to it here.

Holopimp's blog entry is excellent though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Good blog Holo. Thanks for posting it! As for this talk about ridicule, I don't know where that is coming from as I see very little evidence of it on this forum thanks to the eagle eyed mods and who would worry about what the occasional troll who won't be around long might say? What you will get is skeptics posting alternative explanations of things and as long as it is done within the rules and with respect for others I see nothing wrong with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thanks for the link Holopimp. I have the worst luck with the timing of the investigations and always seem to have something else on, so its nice to get an idea of what goes on. Its also good to hear the whole experience from the point of view of someone who's somewhat of a skeptic. :)

Well hopefuly you'll have nothing on for the next investigation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

ok new to boards as you can see, and all I can say is I'm delighted to see a section like this here.I'm open for any investigations as I've been on one or two and loved them.

Maybe if you would like to check out malahide castle some day...you won't be dissappointed.

Great read on that blog btw really enjoyed it :)

Well I've personally been very busy with work and have also been away.

I'll have a report done up on our own website at some stage next week and will of course link to it here.

Holopimp's blog entry is excellent though.

Thanks Monkeyfudge. And nice to see you back online after your boat shenanigans.

Thanks for all the praise on here about my blog. You guys are too kind. I am not confident with my writing and have never done a blog before, so it means a lot to have such kind feedback. *blushes*

Advertisement