Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Darts League Division 1 Fixtures etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ok lads I think we have to try and sort something with regards to this tournament. Too many people are dropping out due to Dartpro not working for them or other reasons so it's getting messed up already.

Anybody have any suggestions on what we should do?

Suppose we need to help everybody to get their Dartpro working so anyone who can;t get it working should post in the help with dartpro thread and we can try and sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

dartpro was working fine for me a few days ago, so I can play one of my matches tonight. To the two who had to pull out sorry to hear that lads S.T.D Ste is defo gone are you going to try to hang on in Double Top to see if you can get DartPro sorted? dose anyone object to letting the first on standby joining in instead of S.T.D Ste (edit: first on standby is Degag)?

Also with the time of year it is and a lot of people are on holidays etc some players might not find the time to get their matches played, just do your best lads to get at least one of your matches played at least then it will be fully off and running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Ye thats sound with me , pity STD Ste had to pull out. Never seen him play but sounds like a quality player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Chonaic

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Anybody have any suggestions on what we should do?

I saw on another dart forum where they ran a competition with lads playing a set number of straight legs and pm'ing them to the organiser. Supposedly ye could just post your own 12/16 legs and an independant person could look through and declare a winner.

Pasting from dartpro would be ideal beacuse it records day, time, number of darts, and any 180/big checkouts. It also gives the players the chance to play the game in there own time so to speak.

Only drawback is the lack of pressure on your shots I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Sorry lads i have to pull out aswell. Just back from Spain on family holiday and now hav to go to the states for a couple of months as missus job is taking her there. Sorry and best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Thats 3 gone from Division 1 now, :confused::confused::eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It's all gone tits up.

going to have to change this, I will rearrange the leagues later need to know who is out and who is in who has not already said so.

Im in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Im in

• Advertisement

Me too

In, I have played a game so will that result still stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I have it working perfect, I'm in!

your not in div 1, gggerrrrrr outta here! :D

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I have it working perfect, I'm in!

Chancer :rolleyes:;)

your not in div 1, gggerrrrrr outta here! :D

If three people have pulled out of div 1, I should be in!;):D I do have the ranking points as does Padr81! The Rat is in town folks!;):P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i'm gone lads, i tried and tried to fix my dartspro but i thinks it's my laptop thats the problem, my dartspro doesn't even open now.

apologies to carrickman sorry mate that i can't stay in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

Double Top wrote: »
    i'm gone lads, i tried and tried to fix my dartspro but i thinks it's my laptop thats the problem, my dartspro doesn't even open now.

Mine is not working either going to try it in a while if anyone from either div is on try see can you join me or me you.

Double Top wrote: »

We are missing our reigning champ!:( Have you done everything Daffy suggested in the other thread?

CORRO77 wrote: »
    Mine is not working either going to try it in a while if anyone from either div is on try see can you join me or me you.

I don't mind, I'll set up a game now if you want.

• Advertisement

I don't mind, I'll set up a game now if you want.

right go for it.

right go for it.

Just set up now, try join it!

Just set up now, try join it!

Cant join im waiting on someone to join me see if you can

Some lad called Jimmy joined the game! Hold on, I'll set up again!

Cant join im waiting on someone to join me see if you can

I can't join your game, right I'll go as host again!

Yer man Jimmy keeps on joining my game!:mad:

might go out for a throw in a few. Any league matches to be had? Pullouts possible mean merge the 2 together?

I will put the two groups togeather and let the results so far stand, I will post a new thread when I have this done this also means play anyone you want if you are involved in the league and I will put the result down as a league match result.

i think this is turning into a bit of a disaster mate.

• Advertisement

objj52 is going to have to withdraw from the league lads as he still has no internet.
    He asked me to post this up for him and send his apologies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement