Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Darts League Division 1 Fixtures etc

Options
  • 29-07-2009 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I am doing this in blocks of four as suggested, Monday and Friday are for reference only that is the way the website works so you have that week to play the two games, so all the following to be played before Sunday 16th Aug, I will do the same for the next block of fixtures.

All 180's, low dart finishes and high checkouts will be added to the site.

Matches best of 14 or first to 8, first player on list has home advantage so throws first for score.

Div 1 web site link

We can start this any time from now on if you want folks!

Mon 03 Aug 09
    Carrickman v Andy P
    ciarraibhoy v S.T.D Ste
    Daffy501 v Kingp35
    dionsiseire v Evolution Enter
    Double Top v scunner

Fri 07 Aug
    Andy P v ciarraibhoy
    Evolution Enter v Double Top
    Kingp35 v dionsiseire
    S.T.D Ste v Daffy501
    scunner v Carrickman

Mon 10 Aug 09
    ciarraibhoy v Carrickman
    Daffy501 v Andy P
    dionsiseire v S.T.D Ste
    Double Top v Kingp35
    Evolution Enter v scunner

Fri 14 Aug 09
    Andy P v dionsiseire
    Carrickman v Daffy501
    Kingp35 v Evolution Enter
    S.T.D Ste v Double Top
    scunner v ciarraibhoy

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Great stuff Carrickman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

CAN!....NOT!....WAIT!...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

To the four lads I am due to play:

I can play any evening this week from 7pm on. Preferably tomorrow (Wednesday) night but the other nights are grand too. Reply here or PM me if you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

I'd be careful about setting up games on this thread, ie times etc as there is still an imposter going around the dart forums and playing games under other peoples names. Might be an idea to set up a league and password on dartpro and sent it to all players in a pm.

Dionsiseire, Double Top and Evolution Enter are any of you lads available to play tonight around half 7 or so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

There might be a chance i can play if i decide not to go footy training, ive some tight muscles and i think i may just skip it. will let you know

Cool.

wouldnt mind the practice before the tournament im in on friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

ciarraibhoy 8-3 Carrickman well played mate your finishing was very sharp!

im online now to play anyone who wants too

my msn is dionsiseire <at> hotmail.com

or PM me or reply here

• Advertisement

Carrickman wrote: »
    ciarraibhoy 8-3 Carrickman well played mate your finishing was very sharp!

You took out a couple of good ones as well, 94 & 88. Very enjoyable game. Not sure what your best leg or your average was.

100+ 17-13
    140+ 4-1
    180 0-0
    Highest Finish 74 - 94
    Best Leg - 14 - ??
    Average 78.36 - ??.??

Bloody dartpro crashed stright after the game so could not copy the stats.

PM's sent to S.T.D Ste, AndyP and scunner

I can play again this evening if one of the lads I'm due to play are intrested, things are moving rather slow with the leagues so far.

Carrickman wrote: »
    I can play again this evening if one of the lads I'm due to play are intrested, things are moving rather slow with the leagues so far.

It is moving slow, only 1 game played in a week :confused:

i was there all last night, nobody replied to me, ended up playing a friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Kingp35 , STD Ste , Andyp , Carrickman ,

Lads i am gonna have to get these games out of the way pretty quickly so if anyone is available over the weekend please PM me and we can get them done

Thanks

This seems to have come to a standstill. One thing I will say is that having played a game I think the format is too long. My game was 11 legs and I felt that was too much, best of 9 would have been better imo, giving players the possibility of playing a couple of games in one night if they wished to do so, something I would not consider if I had been involved in a 15 leg match which there are bound to be some of this length.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Hi lads things aren't looking too good for me at the moment with work and the young one i don't seem to have the time to play any off the games so in the best interest of the league and to get it going i'll have to pull out sorry for this lads but life is a bitch at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Hi lads things aren't looking too good for me at the moment with work and the young one i don't seem to have the time to play any off the games so in the best interest of the league and to get it going i'll have to pull out sorry for this lads but life is a bitch at the moment

That's a pity Ste but you gotta do what you gotta do!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

anyone want to play a div 1 match now?

in work at the moment and have astro game later, so i wont be at a board myself till maybe 10ish later, so if that suits anyone i may be on to try play anyone

AndyP wrote: »
    anyone want to play a div 1 match now?

Well mate i can play our match if your still available !! just gimme about 15 mins to warm up if you are

Apologies, had to go out for a while. Available again now (for an hour or so ,playing a competition in the Patriots later)

LOL i cant play now bud sorry , Oh while i have you could you try joining a game that i set up. I think i might have sorted my hosting problem
    Thanks

No, sorry no joy there

sorry bout this lads but my whole darts pro is wrecked, i reinstalled in and everything, won't even open for me anymore so i'm gonna have to be a Ba****d and quit the tourney

really sorry lads:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i think it might be possible i'll win this by default by being the only one with a working dart pro :)

i think it might be possible i'll win this by default by being the only one with a working dart pro :)

think you might be right, my laptop is going out the window one of these days,

• Advertisement

everyone just needs to not panic, check their firewalls for the port number, check their firewalls allow the program, change the router settings to forward the port number (47141 i believe) and then try again

lets not all worry too prematurely

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement