Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Farewell to Pork, Adios to Beer - BGRH Beers, Friday 14th August, Karma, 8:00pm

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

good lord yes, I must go, consume alcohol, make an arse of myself and forget everything

and hopefully stay awake at this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

splinter wrote: »
    good lord yes, I must go, consume alcohol, make an arse of myself and forget everything

Yeays! Baby Wibbs! \o/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

janeybabe wrote: »
    Yeays! Baby Wibbs! \o/
    thats it.. im shaving my head...and beard

thats it.. im shaving my head...and beard

You think that will stop the comparisons? Not likely. But do go ahead and do it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Ginny wrote: »
    I'll be there, and bring t'other one I suppose...:D
    Oh, the one who is taboo here. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Beer you say? Tempting.....

There might be a guy coming to buy my car that weekend. Otherwise I'm in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

For some reason I've organised a Ladies Lounge beers for that evening.

I'll wear my cowboy hat on the night and try and herd them down to Karma at some stage.

Would you BGRHers fancy coming along to the Karaoke in Break for the border?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Moonbaby wrote: »

I can't imagine the 'K' word going down very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I can't imagine the 'K' word going down very well.

I think there is something about it in the charter, it is one of those things which doesn't exist in the brothers world
    (despite that we managed to have a rousing chorus to someone singing My Way at Karaoke in Dusseldorf)

I am not sure if I can make this yet but will try my best

• Advertisement

Pimpey wrote: »
    (despite that we managed to have a rousing chorus to someone singing My Way at Karaoke in Dusseldorf)
    To be fair, we were shunning the actual karaoke which was on the floor above us. We were just trying to prove that we could do it if we wanted to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Pimpey wrote: »
    I think there is something about it in the charter, it is one of those things which doesn't exist in the brothers world
    janeybabe wrote: »
    To be fair, we were shunning the actual karaoke which was on the floor above us. We were just trying to prove that we could do it if we wanted to.

I seem to remember that we got some dirty looks from the locals. :eek:

And, yes, we were more making fun of them than actually trying to do Karaoke - I think. :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

so are you going to bring yore balls??

You know. . . for um. . .. . juggeling and stuff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Id loke to go but it is a bit of a treck up to the big smoke. And this bussiness of condensed milk. Its a bit strange. Even for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

topcatcbr wrote: »
    Id loke to go but it is a bit of a treck up to the big smoke. And this bussiness of condensed milk. Its a bit strange. Even for us.

It is for your protection, just remember that.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

topcatcbr wrote: »

There is nothing strange about the condensed milk. What Brother Des does with it afterwards may be a bit strange, but the milk itself is perfectly normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

This will be my second boards beers but my first BGRH beers does this mean I have to bring that milky slop:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭DenMan

Maddison wrote: »
    This will be my second boards beers but my first BGRH beers does this mean I have to bring that milky slop:confused:

We both have to. I didn't bring mine with me the first time. :o

With an attitude like that young lady, you may have to bring two cans of condensed milk.

First BGRH beers means can of condensed milk. No discussion.

Ill have a root & see if I can take some from my dads, that way we won't actually have to pay for it Den Man. Wtf is condensed milk anyway...and I am intrigued at what It does to bald heads.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

This bussiness of condensed milk is survivable (even if some folk do mock the size of your tin). Grin and bear it proudly into the drinking venue, place it with the others on the pile of tins and the buy a round of beers.

OK, I lied about the round of beers...and about surviving the ignomy of the condensed milk.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    With an attitude like that young lady, you may have to bring two cans of condensed milk.

First BGRH beers means can of condensed milk. No discussion.

:o My bad. Ill bring mine & Den Mans, will that work or can I not just bribe my way out of this one......

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

8b3e9a9fb518947a640988bdb5824914.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭DenMan

Ill have a root & see if I can take some from my dads, that way we won't actually have to pay for it Den Man. Wtf is condensed milk anyway...and I am intrigued at what It does to bald heads.......

Haven't got a fcukin clue. Oh well!!!

Den

:o My bad. Ill bring mine & Den Mans, will that work or can I not just bribe my way out of this one......

The Brothers do not do bribes.

Unless there is pork involved.

Or beer.

Or wimmins.

Or all of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

1835364697224831473.png1835364697224831473.png
    1835364697224831473.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Those are not bribes Tom, they are your rightful dues. You, as a Brother, DESERVE pork and wimmins and beer. Bribes would need to be way more bribish then that.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

How bout Im a bartender, a woman and Ill bring ya a pack of sausages:D
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    The Brothers do not do bribes.

Unless there is pork involved.

Or beer.

Or wimmins.

Or all of the above.

How bout Im a bartender, a woman and Ill bring ya a pack of sausages:D