Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good/Bad Excuses?

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭

You'd have thought I'd have learnt my lesson to stop posting stupid threads, but no :/

So last night, I poured my heart out the this girl on MSN... I felt really embarassed afterwards and gradually started to pretend I was pissed (sloppy writing, slipping in I'd had a few - I've never drank! :D) It seemed like a good idea at the time, not so much this morning. :o

When I was sent to the deputy head for being "inappropriate" to girls (shouting bosoms down the corridor, talking about anal sex.. which was verry very funny to hear the deputy head repeat to me)
    Anyway, went home.. Dad lunged at me (they'd called him at work).. and I told him I was "reassuring a girl who was feeling self-conscious".. he bought it, so I was pleased with that one. :cool:

What excuses have you made that you thought "Yeahh that's a great one", or in hindsight "WTF was I thinking?" ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

brummytom wrote: »
    I told him I was "reassuring a girl who was feeling self-confident"..
    Wha? The girl was feeling "self confident" i.e full of confidence...so you talked about boobs and anal sex! Eh..me no understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I didn't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

anniehoo wrote: »
    Wha? The girl was feeling "self confident" i.e full of confidence...so you talked about boobs and anal sex! Eh..me no understand.

Damn my lack of proofreading- that was some amalgamation of self conscious and lack of confidence

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Damn my lack of proofreading- that was some amalgamation of self conscious and lack of confidence

Bad excuse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"My dog ate it"

The judge didn't buy that one I can tells ya. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

You should of said:
    MSN signs in automatically and somebody else was logged in as me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

'The money was just resting in my account'....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

The deputy Head? Why are you going to school in july? Is it a summer school for teenaged sexual offenders?

The deputy Head? Why are you going to school in july? Is it a summer school for teenaged sexual offenders?

This was a few months ago

But we only broke up for summer a week ago... we don't get the ridiculous holidays you lucky bastards do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

we don't get the ridiculous holidays you lucky bastards do :(

HEY!

Unemployment is not a holiday! :mad:

/eats candy-floss resentfully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

It was like that when I got here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

"There was this Raccoon.........."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I loved getting in trouble in school :D.
    Trying to get away with out being well.

The way it is depends on the person giving out to you i mean you can manipulate the conversation in a way which leads of to something that this person like to talk about them selves manly and sit there for 20 minutes listening with amazement, before you get onh you better get back to work ..... no bother good chatin. :) has worked once or twice...

Drone syndrome while acting completely dumb to what the offence was if you can go glassy eyed all the better. yes sir and walk of rolling your eyes walking away muttering "wanker" ....

If teachers got a kind heart, or see's the good in people you can extort this bye any means necessary, kinda guilty tho...

there there are the ones that you just can't can't can't get round there just unbelievable difficult to manipulate no matter what your reason complement, changing the subject shes reverts back to why have your tie down that far and whats with the earing? other then a letter from your parents and doctor to why you have a pair of trainers on ....

It worked!! :eek:
    (12:41)*her* : raaaaaah
    (12:41) ›› . . .т σ м: heyloooo
    (12:42) *her* : uu ok
    (12:42) ›› . . .т σ м: yeah grand ta.. heads a bit sore
    wbuu?
    (12:43) *her* : lol yeh iim good thankss.. why was u drinkin all tht on yaa own?
    lol
    (12:43) ›› . . .т σ м: cos im a loner
    (12:43) *her* : that acoholic style tom

Mwahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Mwahahahaha

Excellent now not only does she think you're the type of guy who'll pour his heart out at the drop of a hat but she also thinks you've got a drink problem!

Score one for you Tom!

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Excellent now not only does she think you're the type of guy who'll pour his heart out at the drop of a hat but she also thinks you've got a drink problem!

Score one for you Tom!

Yaaaaay

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Mayoegian wrote: »
    'The money was just resting in my account'....

You have money in your MSN account? :confused:
    But we only broke up for summer a week ago...

Ah, don't worry, you'll get over it. Probably better off dating someone your own age next time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Mwahahahaha

Jaysus you both look annoying as shíte to talk to on MSN

Jaysus you both look annoying as shíte to talk to on MSN

And I come across the complete opposite on here :confused:
    Don't worry.. Im just as annoying in real life too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I will piss myself laughing if she turns out to have a Boards account.

/watches thread with interest.

• Advertisement

Schism wrote: »
    I will piss myself laughing if she turns out to have a Boards account.

/watches thread with interest.

No one in this countrys heard of boards... but she's family in Dublin.. maybe I'll delete her msn display name just in case :o

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

It wasn't me (Shaggy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

That just reminds me why I hate MSN... I hate all those bloody animations people use instead of words and how they write hellooooooooooooo instead of just hello and add extra letters to words... drives me mad and then they keep nudging you if you haven't replied in about 5 seconds!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Honestly Doctor, I slipped and fell on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

You'd have thought I'd have learnt my lesson to stop posting stupid threads, but no :/

So last night, I poured my heart out the this girl on MSN... I felt really embarassed afterwards and gradually started to pretend I was pissed (sloppy writing, slipping in I'd had a few - I've never drank! :D) It seemed like a good idea at the time, not so much this morning. :o

When I was sent to the deputy head for being "inappropriate" to girls (shouting bosoms down the corridor, talking about anal sex.. which was verry very funny to hear the deputy head repeat to me)
    Anyway, went home.. Dad lunged at me (they'd called him at work).. and I told him I was "reassuring a girl who was feeling self-conscious".. he bought it, so I was pleased with that one. :cool:

What excuses have you made that you thought "Yeahh that's a great one", or in hindsight "WTF was I thinking?" ?

Are you pretending to be drunk right now as well? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Like years ago when a friend of mine arrived home in the dark to his wife, his head-lights catching some guy's face in the bushes as drove onto the drive.

He jumped out of his car, grabbed the perv and asked him what the fuck he was doing.

"Fishing"

The nearest river was two miles away, but the perv insisted on sticking to his story even when the cops arrived.

ps it wasn't me, not that time anyway.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Bad excuse...

I can't afford to eat healthy

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055635422

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Mwahahahaha

Hang your head in shame son, any male who has his MSN username in any font other than the default should cut his balls off and hand them back where he got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She probably works for social services, and when Brummytom's tracked down, he'll be taken into care.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

So last night, I poured my heart out the this girl on MSN... I felt really embarassed afterwards and gradually started to pretend I was pissed

What did you say to her? ;)

Advertisement