Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of rolling tobacco

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Pack of Drum = €4.40

Dark blue drum can taste nasty, but the Drum Light is nice. I like the way they introduced the sticky part to place your skins on the packet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Smokers are jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Smokers are jokers.

And women like men who make them laugh. Its a win win situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

What the hell is going on here??

Not that I'm complaining or anything..
    But the AntiSmoking Nazi's normally slate any tobacco related thread out of it in the first few posts,
    with there moral uppityness.

That's why we have the Smokers forum..

Are they all at a convention or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

And women like men who make them laugh. Its a win win situation.

True, damn you. Damn you to a smokey hell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Question:
    Wazdakka wrote: »
    What the hell is going on here??

Not that I'm complaining or anything..
    But the AntiSmoking Nazi's normally slate any tobacco related thread out of it in the first few posts,
    with there moral uppityness.

That's why we have the Smokers forum..

Are they all at a convention or something?

Answer:
    Smart Bug wrote: »
    Smokers are jokers.
    I find not smoking is the cheapest.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 spektr

does anyone know where to get aromatic hand rolling tobacco? perhaps something like amaretto/whiskey rather than banana-apricot ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Marlboro lights

The ones i smoke come from South Korea via the local trafficer.. so i cant read all the health warnings, and they cost 45 euro for 200.

win win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

snyper wrote: »
    Marlboro lights

The ones i smoke come from South Korea via the local trafficer.. so i cant read all the health warnings, and they cost 45 euro for 200.

win win win.

they're probably called manbolo wites over there, btw I'm not sure Win Win would like his name and business interests discussed on the interweb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

snyper wrote: »
    Marlboro lights

win win win.

For some reason marlboro lights are a lot nicer from foreign country's then the irish packs. Maybe its in my head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

strongr wrote: »
    For some reason marlboro lights are a lot nicer from foreign country's then the irish packs. Maybe its in my head.

the US ones and the korean are similar.. the eastern european ones are more like Superking Black here..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

With the right nod and a wink I get fordin Marlboro for 4.50 in a shop in Dub city centre.

Old Holburn ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

I just got a friend back some 40g packs of golden virgina from Italy. They cost 4.95 in Rome (i thought they'd be cheaper). Still though whats the equivalent here in Ireland? Hope its not too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Somebody change the thread title to: "The Cheap Cancer Thread"

Advertisement