Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favorite meat for a fry

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Oh mai gawd, I would love white pudding on toast right now, has to be the proper mushy stuff you get in the butchers on parnell street(Dublin)Nyyyyooom..drooooollllllllllllll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

I think a really good quality sausage mmm. Denny Gold Medal in my opinion are the worst, they dont even uses real animal casings for the skin, its rice paper!

Superquinn ones are pretty good, fry them in a heavy cast iron pan and let them get well browned, you get these nice sticky and crispy bits forming around the sauage.

Ive kinda gone off rashers since i got addicted to crispy streaky bacon, i cant have enough of the stuff! mmm i think ill go fry up a pack of it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

It's all about the sausage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,716 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Rashers
    Sausage
    Clonakilty Black Pudding
    Fried Spuds or a Waffle
    A Runny Fried Egg for Dipping
    A few mushrooms
    And of course a big pot of TEA!!

Time for a late night fry up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Rashers
    Sausage
    Clonakilty Black Pudding
    Fried Spuds or a Waffle
    A few mushrooms

OMG can i order two of them right now!! do you do-liver:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I voted for White Pudding as it is my nicest part of a "normal" fry. However my overall favourite meat for a fry is Sneem Black pudding which is sort of like a meat cake than normal pudding and was used by Michael Healy Rae when he became a celebrity chef. Absolutely beautiful stuff and and can be bought in Sneem and Kenmare in Kerry, my late grandmother would serve it up as part of a farmers breakfast with a few sausages and a fried Duck egg, now that was real fry up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

sausages as it is generally the only thing that I don't eat with everything else, except black pudding which I don't eat at all.

As bacon, well it just goes with every meal so it as such doesn't make it, and white pudding I have on burgers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Absolutely.

There is nothing like Black Clonakilty pudding done on the BBQ.

Nothing, I tell you.

my brother eats it raw

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

DenMan wrote: »
    My Dad sometimes eats a piece of white pudding raw while he is waiting on his fry up in the morning. :eek:

*faints*

Pudding is already cooked when you buy it. Try it cold, it tastes the same except less crumbly and oily and therefore not as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Steak & eggs.

Never understood why so many people will only eat pigs before midday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

black pudding FTW... roll an optional extra

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

A good sausage but of course you need all the others too or it wouldnt be a fry would it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Rashers
    Sausage
    Clonakilty Black Pudding
    Fried Spuds or a Waffle
    A few mushrooms

Thanks i tink il make that now:D now where did i put the matches.........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Fried unicorn face. mmmmmm

Advertisement