Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

survivor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

The new Series of Survivor started this past week. Survivor Samoa.

I watched it on youtube last night - looks like its going to be an interesting season.

Anyone else watched it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

warrenaldo wrote: »
    The new Series of Survivor started this past week. Survivor Samoa.

I watched it on youtube last night - looks like its going to be an interesting season.

Anyone else watched it?

I did indeed. Could be quite an interesting series - especially the guy who wants to make life hell for everyone. He'll probably last a while too :D Clips from next episode look spicy!

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 city mag

remember folks the rest of us watching the one before that tocantins dont give to much away on the new one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I am watching Survivor Tocantins too! Saw the first ep earlier this week, its great isn't it! It seems to have more interesting people than the last season, Gabon. I didnt really like many of the characters in that one. I think I've watched almost all of the Survivors, I love it and am soooo glad TG4 are continuing with it.

I think Sierra should have looked for the hidden immunity idol when she had the chance. That Sandy one is a bit silly not knowing what a pace is? She's kind of annoying too and shouts too much.

I like the two who went to Exile, what where their names?

Coach is hillarious, he thinks he is like some kind of guru or something? So funny, I am liking him too so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Indeed Coach was quite the character :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 city mag

havnt taken to coach so far

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

city mag wrote: »
    havnt taken to coach so far

How can you not like coach? He's like Cartman in Southpark, a delusional narcissist. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Digging up an old thread but where have TG4 put Survivor Redemption Island? Used to watch it on saturday evenings at about 7 or 8 but last two weeks it has disappeared. And it's coming near the end of the series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Macca3000 wrote: »
    Digging up an old thread but where have TG4 put Survivor Redemption Island? Used to watch it on saturday evenings at about 7 or 8 but last two weeks it has disappeared. And it's coming near the end of the series :(

My Sky+ is set to record the season finale at 12.05am Sunday (ie, tonight). Ridiculous time, blame the rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

My Sky+ is set to record the season finale at 12.05am Sunday (ie, tonight). Ridiculous time, blame the rugby.

Ah cheers for that. Least I don't miss the final. Ye, was wondering what happened. Not lucky enough to have sky+ :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭W1ll1s

Digging up an old tread! Gotta blame the football...
    Great show,if we could just keep up with it!!!

Advertisement