Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

survivor

Options
  • 20-07-2009 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

any1 watch survivor on tg4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

city mag wrote: »
    any1 watch survivor on tg4

I do, I love it

Just realised there's a new one back on now as well so I happily series-linked it up! Don't really know any of them on it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 city mag

i luv it i hav 3 friends who follow it as well thought no 1 else watched it
    im only getin 2 know em now hav 2 say finding it hard 2 get into tis series mayb when they merge it b better

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

yeah I can't understand why more people don't watch it, although maybe in tg4 you wouldn't be keeping an eye out as much.

yeah can't wait for all the back stabbing to start :p They seemed to have changed the exile island bit now where your one sugar keeps gettign sent to, they had loads of food there for her and shelter etc

now we have the merge things might hot up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

slingshot golf anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

hey guys

missed the first half of this series, but really lovin' it now...tonight's episode was great - the stunt they pulled on Randy seemed almost too perfect... I've heard that parts of Survivor are dramatised and it just makes me wonder?

Oh and I was ROFLMAO @ Crystal SHOUTING out her reasons for voting out Randy at tribal council, where every1 is supposed to whisper! Totally lovin her sista attitude - Forget you! Get gone already!

LOL.

personally, I'm rooting for Kenny this series, but Matty seems a strong threat. I'm wary of doing any internet searches though as don't want to come across any spoilers as has happened in the past! :mad: TIP: DO NOT GO TO CBS.COM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I watched several of the series. Really liked Survivor for the strategy. I haven't seen the last few seasons though. I seem to come across a random episode here and there in the middle and I have to see it from the start :(

hi cbjh i know what u mean by looking it up on d net i have made that mistake i didnt see last nites epsoide glad randy gone didnt like him not keen on cristal either wont tell ye who does win yea i cundnt help my self:)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Great TV show. Loved Crystal in Gabon :P. "Eat Yo Rice!". She had so many great quotes. How far into the season are TG4?

not long after merging crystal still there v gud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

I watched it all online - Im a massive fan of survivor.
    But TG4 seem to mess it about, some weeks they show it and some weeks not. Not sure if they are doing it with Gabon this season.

Its a great show. Its good that TG4 show them - they are the only ones that do.

how do u watch it on line what do u do to watch it

I watch them on youtube.

Gabon is posted as soon as it is shown on CBS.
    It is split up into parts - each video is about 10 mins long.

Here is the link to the first episode of GABON.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbeMp5iGkZM&feature=related

warrenaldo wrote: »
    I watched it all online - Im a massive fan of survivor.
    But TG4 seem to mess it about, some weeks they show it and some weeks not. Not sure if they are doing it with Gabon this season.

Its a great show. Its good that TG4 show them - they are the only ones that do.
    Have you seen S18 yet?

no not yet tg4 might show dat 1 next rem d couple who got married after meeting on survivor i cant rem which 1 she actually won well they had a baby recently think they were in d all stars 1 as well

when survivor:china was on, I couldn't handle the suspense of having to wait another week to see another episode, so I downloaded the series off utorrent.

think I'll stick with tg4 this time though, seeing as there's only a few weeks left. and, it's nice to hear da bit of irish...

ochtar fagtha...ce a dhibreofar anocht?

anyways, I'm off to live under a rock for the next month so that FOR ONCE i can enjoy the series without knowing who wins in advance!

Ye i seen Survivor Season 18 - Tocantins. It was very good. There are some great characters in it. There is one guy "Coach" who is comical.

I dont want to say too much about it in case it ruins it for anyone.

warrenaldo wrote: »
    Ye i seen Survivor Season 18 - Tocantins. It was very good. There are some great characters in it. There is one guy "Coach" who is comical.

I dont want to say too much about it in case it ruins it for anyone.
    We can always use spoiler tags :P.

Glad to see some more Irish survivor fans.

Anyone here watch The Amazing Race by any chance?

Thought it was a great episode last night...lots of strategy coming through

Bob is turning out to be a really strong player...reminds me of Yau-man from a few years back

The whole fake immunity idol thing though...can't believe how often people fall for it...there have been fakes in so many series at this stage...including 2 in this series alone!

That said, Bob did make a very convincing one (like, where did he get the materials to make that?!! in Gabon??) and Corinne's acting was very good so I can see how Kenny and Crystal fell for it (I would've too tbh)

Really thought Matty was going last night...I love not knowing who's gonna be evicted

Oh and LOL @ Corinne's eviction interview..."I hope they all have miserable lives *flashes innocent smile*"

Sugar is also a lot smarter than I thought originally...at this stage the contest is wide open as far as I can tell...though my money's still on Kenny!

my thoughts excatly about bob where is he geting the stuff to make idols it gud now im glad corinne gone she very arrogant kenny shot himself in the foot last nite by voting with bob and corinne his face when corinne didnt produce d idol i like sugar and rem she has d idol still

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭nevey

I missed most of the earlier episodes but can't download them till I watch through to the end of the season on TG4 for fear of seeing the result.
    I love it when the cocky and arrogant "final 4" get their cummuppence. The Corrinne/Marcus and two other guys were just so horribly over confident, throwing that idol away and all that, it actually made uncomfortable watching.
    I think the best seasons happen when the leading group get blown apart. If they just keep winning and voting off people according to their internally decreed pecking order then it gets very dull.

the nite randy went was brillant his face was pricless

so at last its over was happy to see bob win he played a gud game
    corinne was a right bitch when she got to ask all 3 questions randy want much better roll on the next serious

So just saw the final now...
    All in all Bob was the deserving winner...bit stupid of Sugar to bring him in to the final 3 though, she stood a better chance against the other 2.

and how bitchy was the final jury?! I agree with you citymag about Corinne - I think she took the game way too personally, surprising seeing her bring up Sugar's dead dad like that. Then again, I think Sugar was quite the snake under her innocent, crocodile-tears exterior.

Will be interesting to see the reunion on monday - will everyone still hate each other? LOL. And also to see who voted for Susie? :confused:

nevey wrote: »
    I missed most of the earlier episodes but can't download them till I watch through to the end of the season on TG4 for fear of seeing the result.
    I love it when the cocky and arrogant "final 4" get their cummuppence. The Corrinne/Marcus and two other guys were just so horribly over confident, throwing that idol away and all that, it actually made uncomfortable watching.
    I think the best seasons happen when the leading group get blown apart. If they just keep winning and voting off people according to their internally decreed pecking order then it gets very dull.

Yeah I missed some of the earlier episodes too, will check them out after Monday when all will be officially over - there's still the matter of who will the viewer's most popular choice to win $100,000. i'm guessing Matty?

Also agree with you, I love it when the underdogs come through in the end. I think, considering some many of the losing tribe managed to occupy the top places in the final, that that happened this series!

a new survivor starting tonight on tg4 survivor tocantins the lovely jeff is back

city mag wrote: »
    a new survivor starting tonight on tg4 survivor tocantins the lovely jeff is back
    Nice, enjoyable season. Hope you like it! :D

What, no reunion episode for Gabon? :confused:

Anyway, TG4 got straight into a new series, fair play

Can't believe there's another Mormon, after Rafe and Todd!

That Sandy one seems kinda stupid for not finding the idol - she coulda at least asked someone what a 'pace' was if she didn't know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roofada

Can anyone tell me how I can download the last episode of Survivor Gabon? Or is there a DVD out now? Can't believe I missed it, but I didn't know TG4 moved it to Saturday!

• Advertisement

you could try you tube

Advertisement