Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Tactical (Airsoft in Bray Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Lordhogo wrote: »
    This souds great finally a skirmish site that is close to me. I have one problem though would a thirteen year old be allowed on and play if a parent is with them or they sign a waiver.

Getting this checked with the venue operators. Frontier are a UK company operating to UK standards and regs, with UK insurers.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Great news, we need more sites in the south-side. When are you guys opening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

really can't wait!!! and its not too far from my good self......also another site is always a plus

Site opening will be a matter of weeks. The business side of things really is what is left to be sorted. The helicopter crash site and church grave yard are almost complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you're doing any test games I'd love to drop out with the handycam;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Site opening will be a matter of weeks. The business side of things really is what is left to be sorted. The helicopter crash site and church grave yard are almost complete.

Sorry to be a bother but did you find out about the age limit yet as I dont want to get to excited and then I find out I wont be able to go and play until im older.

Lordhogo wrote: »
    Sorry to be a bother but did you find out about the age limit yet as I dont want to get to excited and then I find out I wont be able to go and play until im older.

I can put you out of your misery. I've been just informed that the age limit, wait for it, 13 years for airsoft!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Good luck with the new site. I'm really looking forward to paying a visit when you are up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Best of luck lads, will be nice to have a site 5 mins from my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

I can put you out of your misery. I've been just informed that the age limit, wait for it, 13 years for airsoft!!!
    Oh thank you for that now I can get very very excited over this.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Was down at this site this morning with Peter from Go Tactical having a wee look around, and I have to say it's something else. Yet again the bar is raised.

Can't wait to get out to play once it's opened :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The joy of paintball sites are they are usually seriously developed from the word go, with efficiently placed buildings and firing positions.

I'll be looking forward to paying a visit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

THE COUNT DOWN HAS STARTED

First game provisionally booking for the 9th August, Details on how to book to follow, the spaces will be limited so get your phones ready.

17 Day's & Counting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

GoTac wrote: »
    THE COUNT DOWN HAS STARTED

First game provisionally booking for the 9th August, Details on how to book to follow, the spaces will be limited so get your phones ready.

17 Day's & Counting
    fingers on buttons,waitin to dial!! lol,no really:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Will we need to sing waivers and if so where will they be available?
    Thanks.

Will we need to sing waivers and if so where will they be available?
    Thanks.

waivers will be available on site, nothing mad just the normal bog standard insurance thing

sliabh wrote: »
    Is the site visible in these images?

Dont think this is loading correctly, its showing bray main street,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Dont think this is loading correctly, its showing bray main street,
    Bloody Microsoft technology.

But if you drag it to the right area, and then click on "Birds Eye" they have high resolution aerial photos of the area. They run out just south of Bray near Kilruddy, but I was wondering if you can see the playing area.

sliabh wrote: »
    Bloody Microsoft technology.

But if you drag it to the right area, and then click on "Birds Eye" they have high resolution aerial photos of the area. They run out just south of Bray near Kilruddy, but I was wondering if you can see the playing area.

Try Google Earth or Google maps, the site is in the Kilruddry Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Try Google Earth or Google maps, the site is in the Kilruddry Estate.
    I was suggesting the Live/Bing one as the "Bird's Eye" view is far better than anything Google are providing.

Take a look at this image of Kilruddery house itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Nah, the site is just outside the birds eye range.

16 Day's and Counting

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

16 Day's and Counting

WIN!

A Big thanks to all the members of the contractors that participated in the photo shoot yesterday, have some great pics, might put some up here later.

15 Days & Counting

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

DO IT :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ah go on,id like to see the pics too
    :):)

Ill ask GOLF MIKE 2 to put up some pics later

• Registered Users Posts: 14,578 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

This is good news to hear:)

Can't wait:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Jaysus blays alive, also ill be going to this skirmish i hope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

have to say the site looks great from what i've seen on the day of the photo shoot. can't wait to try it out for real, although the firefight that broke out between dave and MONGO was fun. got a great shot on dave in the neck but then he shot my nose LOL. also some areas are a snipers paradise, i had fun using mine

Good Luck Lads
    Spermy :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement