Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Tactical (Airsoft in Bray Thread)

Options
  • 18-07-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I heard that the guys at Frontier Paintball in Bray are setting up an airsoft site... any truth to this? Anyone have more information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

I know Peter(Go Tactical) wont mind me saying this but i'm pretty sure this is going to happen within the next few weeks.
    Go Tactical will be running the bookings and act as onsite retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

FANTASTIC!

Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Yes it’s true! Finally a skirmish site on the Southside, We have been working hard on this deal for some time now,

We would like to announce that Go tactical @ Frontier will be opening its doors to Airsoft in the coming weeks, the site currently has 5 independent game zones with two new zones being added this week (Blackhawk helicopter!!!!), I should have pics soon. Unfortunately walk on's will not be permitted (site rules not mine) and all players must pre-book, this will hopefully change in a few months all going well. Details on how to book will be posted soon. The site has all the facilities one could want, full kitchen serving soup, burgers, hotdogs ect, proper toilets, lockers for your kit, large secure car park, and all the pellets, gas and proper smoke grenade's you could hope to use in a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

epic win,serious delight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

GoTac wrote: »

Coming up as:
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

WOW:eek:,f**ken animal looking lads,cant wait till yous open up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

EPIC

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

This looks great lads, best of luck with it I hope it works out for you and I hope to make it out someday, looks like a seriously wicked site

*Also getting Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator in the first set of photos

Will you be having an offical opening day?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

count me in for the first skirmish there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

looks great, we have a lot of well equipped paintball sites in kerry, unfortunately all still refuse to allow airsoft :(

good luck, look forward to coming up to have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Looks great (except for the remains of the splattered paintballers :p) ... give me a bell when you are opening and I'll polp down for a gander.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

looks great :):D:):D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

I've played paintball there before, great site - great facilities also (shop, food, changing, etc...)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'm in, in and in. Go Tactical are my heros.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Wow...:eek:

Looks Amazing, Cant wait now!

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Unfortunately walk on's will not be permitted (site rules not mine) and all players must pre-book, this will hopefully change in a few months all going well.

Does that mean that players have to use the sites equipment, or that they just have to pre-book?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Does that mean that players have to use the sites equipment, or that they just have to pre-book?

Hi there rest assured that will not be the case. All airsofters can bring their own kit. The usual rules about Chronoing guns will apply. Gas and pellets will be available on site.

There will be a booking web site linked to gotactical.ie, which is currently in development. You will also be able to make bookings at both shops, Bray and Wexford.

Work has already started on the new Bray shop at the Dart station and there's a load of new AEG's, GBB's and all sorts of kit on order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

great a site in bray:p:pany word on the price of a days gamin,will it be in line with other sites?thanks

deco nate wrote: »
    great a site in bray:p:pany word on the price of a days gamin,will it be in line with other sites?thanks

Have to talk to the powers that be, (site owners) but should be on track for €25 for a days play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

great news, lookin forward to playin on your new site:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Good stuff, looking forward to getting down to visit :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

went paintballing there a while ago, its a great site love the village set up, thought at the time would be great for airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

This souds great finally a skirmish site that is close to me. I have one problem though would a thirteen year old be allowed on and play if a parent is with them or they sign a waiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Is the site visible in these images?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lordhogo wrote: »
    This souds great finally a skirmish site that is close to me. I have one problem though would a thirteen year old be allowed on and play if a parent is with them or they sign a waiver.

I have no official info, but paintball sites tend to run a 16s and up policy IIRC. I'd say there is a chance of that carrying over to their airsoft facilities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

I have no official info, but paintball sites tend to run a 16s and up policy IIRC. I'd say there is a chance of that carrying over to their airsoft facilities.
    I was hoping that since its now airsoft that that would change.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement