Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices of Limos for debs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I agree with the bus thing being way better fun

But when are ya ever going to get to ride in a limo again for the craic!!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Hav ye all got dates sorted? Im gettin to the stage of insulting someone:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

My stupid f*cking wench that I'm bringing seems quite taken with the idea of a limo.

She's on thin ice here ladies, there's hope for ye yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Mine's gone to the Gaeltacht for three weeks and hasn't mentioned the idea of a limo. Hopefully it'll stay that way!

F*ck the limo, Im not far from Tipp haha :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

Got the fire engine limo for mine last year, was 700 between 5 so it wasn't really that dear!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

No haven't gotten the date sorted yet.
    There's loads of time though!
    Next two or three weeks I'll get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭alexcorb1991

snazzy wrote: »
    No haven't gotten the date sorted yet.
    There's loads of time though!
    Next two or three weeks I'll get it sorted.

Thank god i thought i was the only one:)

Lads what are like at all! Someday we'll look back and laugh.. just not now:pac: Its hard to kno who to ask. U cant rele turn down an invitation to a debs, its like an unwritten rule! Would rather shoot myself in the foot than go with another girl/ on my own:rolleyes:

Lads what are like at all! Someday we'll look back and laugh.. just not now:pac: Its hard to kno who to ask. U cant rele turn down an invitation to a debs, its like an unwritten rule! Would rather shoot myself in the foot than go with another girl/ on my own:rolleyes:

My mother was getting extremely worried that I wouldn't be able to bring a date because I didn't know that many girls (shows how much she knows/I tell her). I was just waiting for the right girl to ask tbh. I was going to ask one of my best friends but decided against it when I heard she had left a debs she was invited to last year at 11pm to go to her boyfriends house, which is a bit of a harsh way to say thanks to the bloke that invited her. I don't get along with said boyfriend either.

I then decided to ask a 5th year I've known for about 6 months and kinda fancied (charmer, me). She said yes and we ended up meeting.

:smugsmiley:

• Advertisement

Aw well done, good man! A happy ending :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

andyman wrote: »
    we ended up meeting.

Is "meeting" a euphemism for something?

You asked her so you obviously met before? :confused:

mikemac wrote: »
    Is "meeting" a euphemism for something?

You asked her so you obviously met before? :confused:

Shifting, snogging, kissing, pulling, scoring or whatever you call it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Call me an idiot but it's a week before my debs and my friends and I haven't even booked a limo yet, does anyone know where their are good offers going?? The trip is between Dublin and Navan, Co. Meath. :confused:

I would be really grateful if someone replies!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Call me an idiot but it's a week before my debs and my friends and I haven't even booked a limo yet, does anyone know where their are good offers going?? The trip is between Dublin and Navan, Co. Meath. :confused:

I would be really grateful if someone replies!:confused:
    Google "debs limos", take down a few numbers and ring away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Piste wrote: »
    Wow this stinks of begrudgery. Some people can afford limos, some can't. If the OP can afford a limo, who are you or anyone else to tell him/her that they "shouldn't"?

I'm not going to get a limo, as the debs is a 10 minute drive from my house so I'll just get my dad to drop me off in the car.

I dont really think it about the recession!!..
    I do think its crazy taking a limo to the debs doh..........i mean its the foocking debs!

Advertisement