Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part time job wanted!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

UlStudent take a break, OP you are awesome. Zuropha offer him a bit more, he's bound to give in.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

ULstudent wrote: »
    Considering you have got such an amazing job already in the pipeline - why even bother going to UL? Surely it will be hard to separate college time and work time. UL will do just grand without ya somehow.

education is key to my advancement up the corporate ladder so i will be still joining you im afraid, see you in september

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

education is key to my advancement up the corporate ladder so i will be still joining you im afraid, see you in september

Seen as this thread is already horrendously off topic!! - what course are you hoping to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

business or one of the computer courses im not too sure yet haha

Advertisement