Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The (double) rapists mother sings outside the court

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Seriously evil man, how could a person even enjoy sex when they're forcing tho other person into it?
    Ahh sure it still feels pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

eth0_ wrote: »
    If that's really what you believe then perhaps you should move to China where this actually happens.

Nope I don't agree with their once child policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Was she a good singer at least?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

The ma sounded a bit deluded / mad on TV tonight. Perhaps she needs a bit of care herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Bob Z wrote: »
    Was she a good singer at least?

Scummy singer, song was about breastfeeding her son.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Seriously evil man, how could a person even enjoy sex when they're forcing tho other person into it?

/hides the shackles and ballgag behind her back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

BeQuiet wrote: »
    Ur right bud...

But just wait till Pavee Point get on this ... .

They only show up at court to try and ruin the life of terrified old people who shoot career criminals on their property. The victim here isnt a traveller, wtf would they care?

He is still well capable of more being released at 50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Sterilisation FTW, how come is this country you must have a licence to own a dog but any old fool can have a child?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 aoifemonaghan

I lived two doors down from this man, we made a serious of complaints but was told there was nothin that could be done as he served his time and in the eyes of the law he was seen as a free man. Now the estate he lived in is covered in Guards living there themselves and yet this was still allowed to happen, he used to fall around the town drunk while his wife would drive him everywhere and buy him drink...now after your husband being a convicted rapist would you stay with him and put up with his ****e...no!! The poor woman has now failed so much, her life has being taken away from her and really as bad as i feel for saying this all she has left to do is die...this man has taken another life, the poor 13 yr old girls and now this poor 85 yr old woman...i know what i would do to the b**tard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Im from Monaghan,not even 10 mins from where this awful crime took place. The family are a shower of K****ers. They moved here from Dundalk a number of years ago. The elderly lady used to always be about towna and was always in doing here shopping.

My granmother knows of her family and said she was a lovely lady but ever since that evil bastard destroyed her life she now doesnt leave the house and i think she has gotten alzheimer's since it.

The cnut rapist is gonna have a cushy life now in mountjoy and i for one hope some of the inmates there make his life a living hell or slit his throat for what he has done to that lady and her family.

Torture would be too good for the bastard and his family can all rot in hell.

I know i may come across very tough on this family but you have no idea just what the people of monaghan think of them. It was only after the raping of the elderly lady that everyone found out about the young girl he raped too.

I know if he had of done it to my granmother or anyone i knew i would be out for his blood

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

I lived two doors down from this man, we made a serious of complaints but was told there was nothin that could be done as he served his time and in the eyes of the law he was seen as a free man. Now the estate he lived in is covered in Guards living there themselves and yet this was still allowed to happen, he used to fall around the town drunk while his wife would drive him everywhere and buy him drink...now after your husband being a convicted rapist would you stay with him and put up with his ****e...no!! The poor woman has now failed so much, her life has being taken away from her and really as bad as i feel for saying this all she has left to do is die...this man has taken another life, the poor 13 yr old girls and now this poor 85 yr old woman...i know what i would do to the b**tard

tinker women dont leave thier husbands , thier almost as subservient as muslim women to thier husbands , entirely different culture

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Obviously Travellers....:rolleyes:

Hopefully, he will get a good seeing to in prison...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

This ****er deserves to be raped with a heated curling iron, every day for the next 15 years. Then the day before his release, hopefully someone will decide to lodge a nice sharp object into his ****ing neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭McCrack

I'm absolutely sickened by this crime, my blood is boiling reading the reports. This man is a cancer in society.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0716/1224250762763.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

dutchcat wrote: »
    the only good k....er is a dead one dirty f...ing t......ling scum:mad:

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

I dunno, seems more like some covert bewb inspection

Agreed. He's defo checking out the tv3 reporter in the white top. How do I know? Cos that's all I was doing when I looked at those pix. :D

javaboy wrote: »
    Banned.

I dunno maybe its just me but what the person who post the comment about this K****er being dead shouldnt be banned. I think we are all thinking the same about him for what he has done to this lady.

Just my 2 cents but rethink the ban as it may be alittle harsh in the circumstances and nature of this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

I dunno maybe its just me but what the person who post the comment about this K****er being dead shouldnt be banned.

Totally agree here. He shouldn't be banned for what we all know is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

I dunno maybe its just me but what the person who post the comment about this K****er being dead shouldnt be banned. I think we are all thinking the same about him for what he has done to this lady.

Just my 2 cents but rethink the ban as it may be alittle harsh in the circumstances and nature of this thread.

He didn't say this particular one, he said the only good one is a dead one.
    There's a vast difference.

• Advertisement

Zadkiel wrote: »

I think he meant it for this particular situation that the only good k****er is a dead one i.e this bastard rapist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I think he meant it for this particular situation that the only good k****er is a dead one i.e this bastard rapist!

Exactly such comments would be tolerated on AH if the the scumbag that did this was not a Traveller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

This monster will be released back into society in 15 years.

Why can't we keep these dangerous people locked up for life, I wouldn't want him living in my neighbourhood or anyone elses for that matter.

Will he have to kill somebody first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Agreed. He's defo checking out the tv3 reporter in the white top. How do I know? Cos that's all I was doing when I looked at those pix. :D

Thats Dyane Connor isn't it? Shes pretty hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

That sentence contradicts itself. :confused:
    Better to say the only good rapist is a dead rapist no?

imo his statement tarred all travellers with the one brush, which is a nono

sorry,i had very little sleep and im all over the place today. Yeah i know that it tars all travellers with the one brush but this guy,who is a traveller does deserve to be dead in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 21,248 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Have to agree with one thing she said though, people aren't getting 21 years for murder :mad:

Murder is a mandatory life sentence in Ireland. Do you mean manslaughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

iregk wrote: »
    Totally agree here. He shouldn't be banned for what we all know is true.

If you want to discuss a moderator's decision, do it by PM/Feedback/Help Desk and not on thread.
    Zadkiel wrote: »

Exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 5oaksdrogheda

Min wrote: »
    This monster will be released back into society in 15 years.

Why can't we keep these dangerous people locked up for life, I wouldn't want him living in my neighbourhood or anyone elses for that matter.

Will he have to kill somebody first?

I recognise the wife and mother from the star newspaper today so am fairly sure his family are living in Drogheda area possibly being housed by our social welfare system, so what message does that give? And now for his awful, vile crimes we have to pay for him to live it up for the next 15 years in prison after which time he will be out and probably re-offend if his past is anything to go by. to me that isnt justice, he has no doubt ruined the lives of both of his victims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

PCPhoto wrote: »
    - only recently there was a case in the court of criminal appeal where a convicted rapist was freed because the "victim" decided to admit she made it up ....she was a child at the time and he spend several years behind bars !!!

That person never approached official parties, the information came out accidentally (blurted out), during a very random encounter with a relative\friend of the accused. That person then told the man's legal rep. about the encounter, who then approached the state, who ummed and ahhed and generally dragged its fat legal arse over the matter.

It wasn't an honourable release of information, or a quick and tidy conclusion, just saying..

Advertisement