Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making/Recieving Death Threats

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Meh, sort of

I used to be a member of a counter strike clan and we would sometimes troll other clans servers, which is a long story in itself. But I always left them my email add. at the end of the trolling and it got a surprising amount of replies. Lots of colourful language and death threats. For petty laughs I set that email address to forward all incoming mail to martin.king@tv3.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

ive heard of a few people getting death threats from people on boards..poker forum shenannigans

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Twice. Years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

If i was going to kill someone, i wouldn't tell them about it, i'd just do it, and anyone who tells you they're passing on a debt, or going to kill you, is either a sap that's missing a chromosome or is an insignificant wank stain, with small penis syndrome.

pity them, and then burst out laughing in their face :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

I haven't been threatened with death since I washed my mothers car with rocks... or was it when I hit my dad across the back of the head with a sod of turf (accident! albeit a funny one).... good times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

**** ringing the intended target. Just ring a local funeral home, give them his name and address and tell them you need the body picked up for transport to the funeral. No way to give someone a message clearer than that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Someone would want to be a right idiot to make death threats on mobile phones with this new bill being proposed.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2009/0713/1224250545267.html?digest=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Someone would want to be a right idiot to make death threats on mobile phones with this new bill being proposed.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2009/0713/1224250545267.html?digest=1

Heard about this myself. Way ahead of you, I've invested in pigeons.
    Air-text is the new black.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Get death threats most weeks in my line of work, take none of them seriously, most of them come from scumbags who are barred from the premises i work in.

Advertisement