Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making/Recieving Death Threats

Options
  • 13-07-2009 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Have you ever made/received one? I often wonder why such big deal is made out of them, if your going to kill someone, youll most likely not want to attract attention to that effect. I received them only twice, one contained feces and was easy to trace, the other I suspect was random.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'm going to kill you.

Err ... no I haven't. People make a big deal out of them because some people get worked up by such things. Others don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Have you ever made/received one?
    Eh ... not lately .

God I wish my life was more exciting ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr Martin

It just reminds me of victoria beckam, with her stupid face, and how they started putting bullet proof glass on everything to protect precious fagchild 'Brooklyn' I hope she is killed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Fr Martin wrote: »
    Have you ever made/received one? I often wonder why such big deal is made out of them, if your going to kill someone, youll most likely not want to attract attention to that effect. I received them only twice, one contained feces and was easy to trace, the other I suspect was random.

Only???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

It just reminds me of victoria beckam, with her stupid face, and how they started putting bullet proof glass on everything to protect precious fagchild 'Brooklyn' I hope she is killed

Now that's not very Fatherly of you is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Stalker stuff yes, death threats no.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

latchy im gonna kill you,

now..

..if you threaten me back, then, we kill two birds with one stone,, hehe, see what i done there!!!

I hope she is killed
    But wouldn't that be the excuse she need's to have the bulletproof glass in the first place ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Not a death threat but....

a bank statement showing a debit balance of €0.01. Apparently I owed them a cent :confused:

latchy im gonna kill you,

now..

..if you threaten me back, then, we kill two birds with one stone,, hehe, see what i done there!!!
    Let's put a contract out on each other , see who get's the highest ££££ $$$$ but tbh ,you aint gonna kill anybody , least not me .

oh ..I aint a burd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,335 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

*Waits for Biggins to post in this thread*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Abigayle wrote: »
    Stalker stuff yes, death threats no.

But hey, if it happens in the process, my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 45,335 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Was it to protect him from you Fr ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Every day I get death threats

they're on cigarette packets and every news bulletin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

I received them only twice, one contained feces and was easy to trace, the other I suspect was random.

Was it the sweetcorn pattern or did you perform a DNA test on it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I don't make threats, just promises I haven't fufilled yet...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

markok84 wrote: »
    Was it the sweetcorn pattern or did you perform a DNA test on it?

no, there was a return address on the parcell.

At least if your going to send a death threat to somebody have the decency to tell them why .....ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Just shoot first, speaking only shows your fear.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Kill them all!!!!

Let God sort 'em out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I received them only twice, one contained feces and was easy to trace, the other I suspect was random.
    Why were you threatened in the first place and what did you do with the poo?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

if your going to kill someone, youll most likely not want to attract attention to that effect

Strikin' the fear o' god in 'em surely adds to the fiendish pleasure, no?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Agamemnon wrote: »
    Why were you threatened in the first place and what did you do with the poo?

Haha, I love reading the reply before the quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

No.

I dont make threats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

I'm surprised that not a single person has said "nobody would threaten me, I know the bleedin' rah I do".

And yes, I've been threatened myself on a multitude of occasions, while working a security job a few years ago, and nearly always by members of an ethnic group who shall remain unnamed but tend to refer to many people as 'boss'.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,015 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I never get any death-threats, but the people I know are full of surprises.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Iskenderun

It just reminds me of victoria beckam, with her stupid face, and how they started putting bullet proof glass on everything to protect precious fagchild 'Brooklyn' I hope she is killed[/quote]

'Fagchild'?

'I hope she is killed'?

Please explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I see how you got those threats now

Advertisement