Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm 19, He's 26, What is this?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

tbh i reeeeaaaaaly think your still in FB territory. Yes hes made some throwaway comments about out of bedroom activities and meeting your parents and i think he just did this to buy himself some more time?
    but until the day time activities that do not involve alcohol and meeting your parents actually happens I would just stop sleeping with him because if this continues you will get hurt.
    However this is just my opinion.
    Only you can know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

From my understanding, you have never been on a date outside of his house/bedroom? Sounds like FB territory to me. However his comments are a bit confusing. At this stage you should know him well enough to talk to him about this & sort out what you both want. Otherwise you could be posting here in a years time still wondering what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

OP, you really need to just ask him. You don't want to be just a FB... so find out if you are. One simple question is all it takes, and then you'll know.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

shellyboo wrote: »
    OP, you really need to just ask him. You don't want to be just a FB... so find out if you are. One simple question is all it takes, and then you'll know.

I've asked numerous times and he's replied with "I'm just out of a 3 year relationship and i really like you but I want to take things slow" etc etc.

I'm really confused :(

Is 2 months not long enough? :(

Advertisement