Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy racists.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Blisterman wrote: »
    Crazy racists.

:confused: Crazy racists??

As opposed to the completely sane people who bear irrational hatred towards a group, that can often end in violence or discrimination, based on no other reason than "they are a different colour than me" or "They grew up different"

Yup
    Stormforce must be filled with the sane racists..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

LOL, it's good to see that it's not only white people who are racist :D

You're only just now finding this out?

Poor woman was probably just really pissed at chinese in general...you know, coming over there and stealing their countries...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Heh, sounds pretty funny OP. I was in A&E with my Mum last week. There was a woman in her fifties waiting just as long as us at this point (few hours around) in a wheelchair. She was constantly moaning about not being allowed out for a fag. After a while of this, an Eastern European porter eventually said he'd bring her out for one. As she was being lead off, she started "You know I hate the Polish. Stealing our jobs. Ye're all bastards" He just nodded his head and kept on wheeling. As she past different guys she continued "I hate the blacks" looking directly at a black couple, "I hate the muslims" to a woman wearing a headscarf. And just as she was going out the door, a Chinese man entered. She yelled for the guy to stop pushing her, she turns around looking at all the people waiting "I HATE the Chinese more than anyone else. No work, steal our homes built by fine Irish lads. The ultimate bastards. Now let me smoke" I wanted to burst out laughing but had to keep it in.

Advertisement