Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy racists.

Options
  • 13-07-2009 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭

Had a very strange incident earlier today
    I was at the bus stop with my girlfriend, who's parents are from China. Beside us was a middle age black woman.
    A car passed playing Billie Jean loudly, and my girlfriend said "Poor Michael Jackson".
    The woman beside us said to her "It was you chinese that killed Michael Jackson"
    "What?"
    "They found needle marks on his arm. The Chinese used poison acupuncture needles to kill him. The Chinese are evil. They come over here, sleep with men and steal their money and their souls. They use acupuncture to control peoples brains."
    I told her to shut up and leave us alone, but my girlfriend thought it was funny, and asked her "How did you find out about our plan to kill Michael Jackson?"
    "You can tell. You chinese are always scheming to take over the world."

This continues back and forth for about five minutes. By then a crowd of onlookers had gathered around laughing their holes off at this woman, while I stood in the middle bemused.
    By then the woman's bus came and she got on, but not before shouting "BLACK, WHITE AND MUSLIM PEOPLE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SOULS!!!"

What a surreal experience. I just had to post it here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Maybe she was just Needling you....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Silly bitch.

South Park teaches us that it's Japanese people who have no souls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Overheard a bunch of skangers giving out about chinese imigrants in a chinese take-away a while ago without the slightest realisation of the irony of what they were doing, then they picked up their curries from the chinese girl behind the counter and went on their way still giving out about "the slanty eyed bastards coming over here and doing no work"

Sometimes you really don't know if you should laugh or cry about these idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 John_Dillinger

She sounds adorable!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

orestes wrote: »

You forgot about shooting.

Theoretically, much more satisfying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I don't know if she was racist. Bat-sh1t crazy maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

"Ireland for Irish' you should have told her.

Theres no comeback from that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

It's not the Greeks she's after, it's the Chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

She sounds adorable!!

Like a kitty cat!

Of pure hatred.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

then they picked up their curries from the chinese girl behind the counter

Well curries are technically Indian so maybe there was some method in it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Blisterman wrote: »
    I was at the bus stop with my girlfriend, who's parents are from China. Beside us was a middle age black woman.
    A car passed playing Billie Jean loudly, and my girlfriend said "Poor Michael Jackson".
    The woman beside us said to her "It was you chinese that killed Michael Jackson"
    "What?"
    "They found needle marks on his arm. The Chinese used poison acupuncture needles to kill him. The Chinese are evil. They come over here, sleep with men and steal their money and their souls. They use acupuncture to control peoples brains."
    I told her to shut up and leave us alone, but my girlfriend thought it was funny, and asked her "How did you find out about our plan to kill Michael Jackson?"

This continues back and forth for about five minutes. By then a crowd of onlookers had gathered around laughing their holes off at this woman, while I stood in the middle bemused.
    By then the woman's bus came and she got on, but not before shouting "BLACK, WHITE AND MUSLIM PEOPLE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SOULS!!!"

LOL, it's good to see that it's not only white people who are racist :D

herya wrote: »
    Well curries are technically Indian so maybe there was some method in it!

Something tells me the international cuisine arguement wouldn't really have helped matters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Blisterman wrote: »
    "What?"

I am seriously confused.

So it wasn't "Black or white?"

Same twats probably love a Black Bean sauce!

I'm lost for words!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Nothing Wong with Racism:o

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

Overheard a bunch of skangers giving out about chinese imigrants in a chinese take-away a while ago without the slightest realisation of the irony of what they were doing, then they picked up their curries from the chinese girl behind the counter and went on their way still giving out about "the slanty eyed bastards coming over here and doing no work"

Don't laugh, don't cry, just remember social darwinism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Sounds more like paranoid schizophrenia.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The Chinese are not evil people who use poison acupuncture needles to kill us and control our brains and come over here to sleep with men and steal their money and their souls......

They're a great bunch of lads.

I miss when the trolls used to put in some effort
    Don't laugh, don't cry, just remember social darwinism.

Remember and assist where possible
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    The Chinese are not evil people who use poison acupuncture needles to kill us and control our brains and come over here to sleep with men and steal their money and their souls......

They're a great bunch of lads.

Sexist :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Just remember.... Ted "He's not a racist"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/187265

Looks likes some people can't tell the difference between real life and make believe.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I think your g/f has a lot more cop on than you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

nice story, so what actually happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i was worked in security as a part-time gig during my degree. once i was outside a shop on the phone talking to a friend in irish, and a group of skangers asked me why I wouldn't fck off back to my own country. i laughed and cried at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ah now, racism is a crime!

And crime is for nigge*BANNED*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Black, yellow, red, brown - they're all welcome in Ireland as long as they are HOT. No ugly chicks please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Magnus wrote: »
    Black, yellow, red, brown - they're all welcome in Ireland as long as they are HOT. No ugly chicks please.
    less of that uglychickism please, ugly people are welcome too, otherwise there would be nobody to do the work whilst the hot people are busy looking beautiful. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Yeah equal opportunities racism, what a wonderful thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

To quote Tommy Tiernan.."We're not racist, we're just havin' the craic!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Get my lynchin rope... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

When did Janet Jackson start using Dublin Bus?

Advertisement