Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Habits?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I kill homeless people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dusty87 wrote: »
    This isnt a funny one or anythin, people wouldn find it amusing but it annoys me. When im concentrating i stick out my tongue and make a farting sound.

I sort of tongue my lips when I'm concentrating, no farting noise though ;) I'm also flossing at my desk (often do), I guess that would be considered strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I always put my left shoe on followed bye my right always..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I bought a combination lock a couple of months ago. I didn't need to lock anything, but if I'm watching telly or listening to the radio, I will sit there and open and close it for hours at a time maybe.

I had to replace the lock a couple of weeks back though. The first one was a noisy one and it annoyed my family :pac:

Advertisement