Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Flasks

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

And for the ladies :

The Winerack every girls best friend!

Turn an A cup in to double Ds AND sport your favorite beverage for yourself and your friends! Better than a Boob Job and Cheaper Too! Not to mention the savings on over priced drinks.

http://www.gagsandgoods.com/index.php?productID=362

https://www.thebeerbelly.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=200-007

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

You can keep your hip flask. Naggin Sock is where it's at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Naggin sock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 yanav

I sometimes bring out hipflasks. Actually, brought 3 out the other night in Spy.

I was pretty drunk actually, apparently I had it out in the open and was drinking straight from it- noone bothered to kick me out............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

If i'm going out on the tiles i always bring one...buy maybe one or two beers in the place and then just buy soft drinks with ice and mix my own. the prices we are being charged for drink are insane and i refuse to waste my money. I have never been caught, just be discreet. And no, I wouldnt consider myself a closet alcho or a cheap bastard. In fact I'd consider anyone who gets pissed paying full whack on pub/club prices to be a complete moron.

+1 :)

DEREGULATE THE PUBS !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Looks like a Boards thing, this is the first result from Google.ie
    Naggin sock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 StopTheDrugWar!

If someone started selling half-naggins in capri sun containers they'd make a killing.

One for each pocket ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I should really invest in a hipflask. I was going out the other night a put a petty large plastic bottle in my bag, somehow I managed to get in with it even though they were checking bags, must've been very half assed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Piste wrote: »
    somehow I managed to get in with it even though they were checking bags, must've been very half assed.

Wat?! Who checked your bag?? who does that?! 0/

*Abi doesn't endorse bringing drinks into pubs/clubs kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Best damn invention in the universe. Apart from those long-ass cigarette holders.

When pubs stop charging insane prices for drinks, then I'll stop bringing mine out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

At the risk of being a figure of hate, the way I see it, if I cant afford to drink, I dont.

Surely if anythings too expensive, its simply not worth it, least of all a drink.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Klim wrote: »
    At the risk of being a figure of hate, the way I see it, if I cant afford to drink, I dont.

Surely if anythings too expensive, its simply not worth it, least of all a drink.

O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭RadioGaGa

I've a mate who has a belt where the buckle is a small hip flask with a little holder for the flask. Discreet as you like and he's never been caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

eh, I can afford to drink...just not pub/club prices. I think you've missed the point.

eh, I can afford to drink...just not pub/club prices. I think you've missed the point.

Didn't mean to suggest that, sorry if it came across that way.

My point is that before I'd resort to smuggling a hipflask in somewhere, I'd ask myself is it that important to me?

Just my personal opinion of course.

Didn't mean to suggest that, sorry if it came across that way.

My point is that before I'd resort to smuggling a hipflask in somewhere, I'd ask myself is it that important to me?

Just my personal opinion of course.

groan, it's not "smuggling", i'm not crossing any international boarders or doing anything illegal, get a grip.

groan, it's not "smuggling", i'm not crossing any international boarders or doing anything illegal, get a grip.

Not 100% certain, but are you sure its not illegal?

Not having a go at you personally, I completely understand why you would do it.

Just giving my opinion on it, thats all.

em i'd be pretty confident its not illegal and if it is, thats a law i would have no moral objection to breaking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

I dont have one but only 7 quid on dealextreme - I think ill have to get one! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I like to use these CK Glasses to bring my drink around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Rabies wrote: »
    Ya I am. Doesn't have to be beer. Can be what ever you want. Point is you get it in and avoid paying for alcohol within a venue but still use its facilities.

And?.. :p

Advertisement