Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackers around supermacs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

Supermacs+ a double dose of Knackers=Superknackers in their Knackermacs

"QED Budty"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Iskenderun

This kind of establishment is for working class people - no middle class person would ever be found near there. It's uncivilised.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Iskenderun wrote: »
    This kind of establishment is for working class people - no middle class person would ever be found near there. It's uncivilised.

Is that you Bertie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Its a magnet for scum in general.

The one in Eyre Square in Galway is like a fcuking battle ground after night clubs.

I got a kicking there many years ago, fcuking dump.
    Not as bad as the aftermath of the GPO,walking home at 2am is a pain in the arse if you have to go past that kip and the scum who spill out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

The reek of Supermacs on O'Connell St (Dublin) is horrific. How can people eat there? Bring back nosegays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

jumpguy wrote: »
    I assume you're talking about Tralee? Are you talking about near the city center, the place isn't called supermacs anymore, I can't recall what they changed it to?

Yeah, its not called Tramore anymore lads, its TraBleedinmoare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I happen to like their food nyom nyom but ye its a haven for scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'd rather go hungry (actually the taco fries are ok)

Advertisement