Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackers around supermacs

Options
  • 11-07-2009 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

What is it that draws these shower of b**tards to this place. There no different than animals congregating around a watering hole in the african plains. If they want to act like animals we should treat them that way. Ship them off to madagascar or something and let them fend for themselves in the wild. See how long they last without any fast food chains around.

Oh how sweet that would be:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Supermacs / Knackers

No mystery there chief!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I assume you're talking about Tralee? Are you talking about near the city center, the place isn't called supermacs anymore, I can't recall what they changed it to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Yeh exactly wonder what they changed it too? Doesn't matter i guess the place is still crawling with the f***ers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Mickos or something isnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

after just refreshing the page turned around my bro's eating his super mac's and says loads of knacker around super macs

• Advertisement

I dunno, it's something like Micky Joe's or some crappy name like that. I've been in there a few times, and yeah there's knackers but they've never bothered me or anything. There's always a few in the center anyway. Never bother me. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Only a knacker would eat in Supermacs.

Only an idiot would eat amongst the knackers and then post about it online =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Maybe it's due to the free outdoor disco Supermacs provide.

I often see the odd alco boping his head to the beat of whatever tune is playing through the speakers they have outside the door.

Yeh its really around night when you gotta watch your back around the place. Especially coming from fabric. They make me sick though (literally). Was walking past the place eating a packet of hunky dorys and after seeing one i couldn't even finish my crisps i was so sick to the stomach. UGHHH:(!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Its a magnet for scum in general.

The one in Eyre Square in Galway is like a fcuking battle ground after night clubs.

I got a kicking there many years ago, fcuking dump.

• Advertisement

If they blew up the place i'd say crime in the area drop by at least 80%

karlog wrote: »
    Yeh its really around night when you gotta watch your back around the place. Especially coming from fabric. They make me sick though (literally). Was walking past the place eating a packet of hunky dorys and after seeing one i couldn't even finish my crisps i was so sick to the stomach. UGHHH:(!!
    Yeah actually fair play I've only been there during the day. Been back in Tralee at night a good few times and the place is swarming with knackers (not just the center). I just wouldn't hang around on the streets too much at night round there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

What is knackers? What is supermacs? :eek:

Don't be worrying. It's not knackers and it's not Supermacs. That's a nationwide problem. It's Tralee. I would imagine the special Garda unit will deal with it in the same way as they deal with Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

They are also a source of entertainment, provided your far enough away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

McDonalds,Burger King and Supermacs on O' Connell Street is the exact same.

Absolute s**t hole come 3 a.m on a Friday or Saturday night

Krieg wrote: »
    They are also a source of entertainment, provided your far enough away

Anyone every do the 50 coin pickup. Get a euro change it for 50 two cent coins. Throw the coins at a group of them then sit back and enjoy the fireworks. hahahahahaha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

karlog wrote: »
    Yeh exactly wonder what they changed it too?

Superknacs

Superknacs

FAIL

Superknacs
    I liked it. :)

Superknacs

I have to thank you for that one:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

FAIL

No, muttering Ahhh Bisto to a bird just after having sex with them.
    Now that's a FAIL.

No, muttering Ahhh Bisto to a bird just after having sex with them.
    Now that's a FAIL.

She didn't seem to think so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Superslaps tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scumsham

Me and me cousins love to go to supermacs lyk, is unrealy boyyy

Fckin daycent food and tunes, what more could you ask for?

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Superslaps tbh
    Now we can say FAIL :P
    scumsham wrote: »
    Me and me cousins love to go to supermacs lyk, is unrealy boyyy

Fckin daycent food and tunes, what more could you ask for?
    You were going well up until "tunes" it's "choonz". Clearly you need to brush up on your knackology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

The one in Eyre Square in Galway is like a fcuking battle ground after night clubs.

+1

I remember having to "rescue" a drunken friend form there a few months back. Seriously dodgy vibe.

And another friend of mine has been assaulted there three times in the space of 18 months. I have no idea why he doesn't just avoid the place. I never go near it. Also, I've only ever seen the gardaí there twice. It was hallowe'en both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

OK OK... Supersmacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

supermacs in eyre square is paradise compared to some fast food restaurants i have had the pleasure of visiting, one place in chicago i was sure a driveby was going to take place :(, in my 2.5 years in galway i never seen much happen at the eyre square supermacs there (the problem would usually be the taxi rank)

athlone chippers on saturday are 10 times worse than galway ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 82,131 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Only a knacker would eat in Supermacs.
    Eat IN Supermacs - yes. Or youre a teen.

Eat FROM Supermacs - Shut up. Im usually very drunk, its right next to the club, its on the way home, and the bacon burger is fantastic at 2AM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Superknacks

I'll get my coat:(

Advertisement