Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie League?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

I'm defo in for this, but i can only play over ezchalk or in person, my dartspro isn't working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    I'm defo in for this, but i can only play over ezchalk or in person, my dartspro isn't working

I'd say someone on here will be able to help you with Dartspro D.T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I'd say someone on here will be able to help you with Dartspro D.T.

i'll get intouch with daffy, he said he'd walk me through how to fix it
    cheers Rat

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'll sort this out later. I'll prob set the entry deadline as Friday of next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

I think there should be a new topic with the names of those who will play in this to save confusion it would be good if this would run off a smooth as possible, I will start the topic and make the deadline of Friday 24th July with the first matches starting the following week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Just before I enter me name just wondering can you tell me..........will it be 1 game a week or more? cheers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It will be up to yourself. The fixtures will be split into four blocks and you will have a time limit to finish each block. That way you can play one game a week or more or less depending on the time you have, you just have to get the block played by deadline or there will be walk overs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

What we really need to avoid is players entering this and then pulling out after a few games as it mucks up the whole thing, I'm sure the orignal tournment can be held for those who can't commit to the league it could be run like a cup format.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Cheers lads........am up for it.......just want to know how many nights I'll need as there is a league starting soon in the farmhouse so will be entering that soon aswell.......so i can make another night for this.

Advertisement