Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW EPIC FAIL thread **IT'S BACK!**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

You do realise TNA is fake right? either that or yer kust a bunch of 30yr old sad virgins who never go out haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

AlanBr wrote: »
    You do realise TNA is fake right?

I think you mean that TNA is a limited liability company. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

I'd say more trolls are virgins than wrestling fans actually

You do realise TNA is fake right? either that or yer kust a bunch of 30yr old sad virgins who never go out haha

The sunlight burns my eyes. And my doctor says im happy.

Also:
    TNA Wiki(Limited Liability Company, far from 'fake')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Spell-check-Y-U-NO-LIKE-ME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Troll-Face

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He has us by the tenterhooks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I f'n love this thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,045 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

look-up.gif

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Oh shít lads, there's a pic of AlanBr in the newspaper :D

tumblr_l6zv05AcW11qam7doo1_500.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 wrestlinpenis

There was too much negativity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Banned for trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭madzer

hhh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Yeah, this'll end well......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Jaysus I'd swear I have probably banned less posters and locked less threads than almost any previous mod on here despite holding the position longer than most of them. If you act the ass though and reopen a thread which was closed by the mods (not by me) then you should expect that thread to then be closed. If after that you essentially call out a mod and try to belittle him while starting yet another then you should expect to be banned.

Therefore it should come as no surprise to you that I'm telling you to GTFO of PW. Bu bye..... Banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Oh god.I think I now what's gonna happen.........BANNED!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

GET OFF THE COMPUTER MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ban-youre-banned.jpg

Epic fail thread is open for business!

Yeah BH, who gave yeah the ability to close a thread like? Your only a mod like. FFS.

nevermind_the_jubilee.jpg

Thats a good look for you BH - queen of GB.

ahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 33,361 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can the Queen of Great Britain close threads here?

• Advertisement

Barrington wrote: »
    Can the Queen of Great Britain close threads here?

Apparently so.
    Bad news for Ger C. :p

The Queen of Great Britain can more or less do what she wants with her sweet tushy. Including, but not confined to, closing threads here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

who revealed my secret identity! thought I was safe with my Irish in Taiwan cover... :pac:

love this thread, banned him by phone but i must admit i had hoped he would be in here when i got back. poor lad didnt seem to get how moderation works and i dont just mean getting himself banned. saying he wouldent close the other thread he started made me lol course you wont thats my job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

CMpunked wrote: »
    Apparently so.
    Bad news for Ger C. :p

There's only one real Queen of Britain:

elton-john-picture_456x331.jpg

Look at him there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

banned him by phone

That's a very John Laurinaitis thing to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Charisteas wrote: »
    That's a very John Laurinaitis thing to do!

Or Eric Bischoff. Maybe we just saw the banning of the future Stone Cold Steve Austin of the wrestling message board world?!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 listen to me now

no no no no stop i cant take it anymore. how do sooo many people get so sucked into the world of FAKE wrestling. Do some people actually think for a minute that its real or what. i just cant get my head around it. I mean even in america you`d see grown adults at the shows and talking about it like its real. unbelievable. i no this cause i remember when i used to watch it when i was 9. anyone got an explanation for me???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

no no no no stop i cant take it anymore. how do sooo many people get so sucked into the world of FAKE wrestling. Do some people actually think for a minute that its real or what. i just cant get my head around it. I mean even in america you`d see grown adultse e at the shows and talking about it like its real. unbelievable. i no this cause i remember when i used to watch it when i was 9. anyone got an explanation for me???

Go and troll somewhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

no no no no stop i cant take it anymore. how do sooo many people get so sucked into the world of FAKE wrestling. Do some people actually think for a minute that its real or what. i just cant get my head around it. I mean even in america you`d see grown adults at the shows and talking about it like its real. unbelievable. i no this cause i remember when i used to watch it when i was 9. anyone got an explanation for me???

Very tempted to reply... but you know the rules. Don't feed the Troll.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I always find it funny that with the long list of stuff you can hold against wrestling (the characters, storylines, jokes etc), it's the fact its "fake" which annoys non-fans the most...

Advertisement