Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

miriam o callaghan show

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Was watching the repeat last nite while waiting up for Dial M For Murder (which ended up being dial S for Sleep, ffs). This is a terrible show. How can Miriam still be sooo awkard after doing so many shows. When the current Rose Of Tralee walked out she said "You're sooo small", I mean wtf?

She seems to lose all professionalism and tact when the light entertainment cameras turn on. That moment when Joe "jokingly" introduced Miriam (cos Brush wouldnt shut the fk up), and the camera zooms in to Miriam with a confused smile, was cringeworthy. I dont think the camera men help her at all.

The layout for the guests (where some have their backs to the camera) is ridiculous. I thought there was a rule in TV that you point the camera at people's faces. I'd even go so far as to bring back Tubridy tonight, and I hate that bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

I'd even go so far as to bring back Tubridy tonight, and I hate that bastard.

God. What happened? Did he murder a child in front of the televiewers? Give the man a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i think she's too nice, it'll ruin her hard news image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Utter drivel...that RTÉ see fit to repeat this sh*tefest 48hrs later merely adds insult to injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Was watching the repeat last nite while waiting up for Dial M For Murder (which ended up being dial S for Sleep, ffs). This is a terrible show. How can Miriam still be sooo awkard after doing so many shows. When the current Rose Of Tralee walked out she said "You're sooo small", I mean wtf?

She seems to lose all professionalism and tact when the light entertainment cameras turn on. That moment when Joe "jokingly" introduced Miriam (cos Brush wouldnt shut the fk up), and the camera zooms in to Miriam with a confused smile, was cringeworthy. I dont think the camera men help her at all.

The layout for the guests (where some have their backs to the camera) is ridiculous. I thought there was a rule in TV that you point the camera at people's faces. I'd even go so far as to bring back Tubridy tonight, and I hate that bastard.
    I think you've nailed most of the problems. I'd add going through the RTE canteen for guests to the list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement