Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr-enemies at work

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Grimes wrote: »
    I just cant lower myself to bitch behind someones back I think its cowardly and pathethic so I end up just ingoring the bitchers until they go away.

Its the women, they can be poisonous bitches. The guys are more underhanded when it comes to work / promotions etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

I personally would bully anyone who used the word frenemies and then i'd punch them in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

If you want to see real underhanded tactics and two faced bitching work in a HR department of a large company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

If you want to see real underhanded tactics and two faced bitching work in a HR department of a large company.

Or go to college, one of the worst places you'll find for that kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Some wise words to help you survive life in an office, from management guru David Brent.

• Put the key of despair into the lock of apathy. Turn the knob of mediocrity slowly and open the gates of despondency - welcome to a day in the average office.
    • If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.
    • If you treat the people around you with love and respect, they will never guess that you're trying to get them sacked.
    • If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    • Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of CVs in the bin without reading them.
    • Know your limitations and be content with them. Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you can't do.
    • I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just some b*stard with a torch, bringing me more work.
    • Never do today that which will become someone else's responsibility tomorrow.
    • There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    • There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either. And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.
    • Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do.
    • You have to be 100% behind someone, before you can stab them in the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

fryup wrote: »
    welcome to ireland

the irish have to be the most bitchy two faced race on the planet

I bet you wouldnt say that to their face

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Bob Z wrote: »
    I bet you wouldnt say that to their face

:D
    The whole race at one go ? of course not