Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arranged Marriages and Woolly Jumpers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Pighead wrote: »
    Yeah sure, it's a good system for the ugly blokes who are guaranteed a mate and who could very well get lucky by bagging themselves a good looking lady but for the majority it's a crock of shit and increases the chances of a live without love.

I agree, this is a strong argument in favour of it.
    So whats your feelings on arranged marriages?

Well, personally I'm agin it, but, a friend of mine got married in his early twenties and met his wife through an arranged meeting, a sort of network type thing where...well I don't really know how it worked but basically they were arranged meetings with no obligations but with the intention of meeting someone to marry.

I think there's some merit to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,127 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pighead wrote: »
    Is that because you have trouble reading words with over five letters in them?

No, Ikky is not from Louth.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement