Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It has been documented that the zionists were secretly dealing with Nazi party in the early 30's, could have helped their fellow Jews during WWII and in my opinion their political aims were greatly helped through the suffering and deaths of innocent Jews in the aftermath up to the present day.

Care to provide such documentation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nowregistered12

King Mob wrote: »
    Care to provide such documentation?

Of course it is tempting to respond with something like this
    Diogenes wrote: »
    There's no Document saying "Lets Invade Poland" Does that mean the Nazis didn't invade Poland? Theres no document signed by Nixon ordering the watergate break-ins does that mean watergate didn't happen?

The Transfer Agreement

1. http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1368&dat=19840907&id=UCQWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=UhIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4022,993601

2. http://hgs.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/19/3/365

3. http://uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/the-zionist-nazi-transfer-agreement/

During the war

http://www.rense.com/general74/holl.htm

Of course it is tempting to respond with something like this
    Cept you said it was documented.

But the Haavara Agreement wasn't a secret. A lot of people were pissed off about it because it wasn't in line with a boycott they were running.

And according to Wikipedia it got 50,000 Jews out of Germany.

How exactly could they have helped more people?

And I would exactly trust those last two links. One leads to a blog which leads to a youtube video. The other to Rense.com which posts any old nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nowregistered12

And according to Wikipedia it got 50,000 Jews out of Germany.

How exactly could they have helped more people?

So you knew about then? So why question me on it? what are you trying to prove?

And I would exactly trust those last two links. One leads to a blog which leads to a youtube video. The other to Rense.com which posts any old nonsense.

If you could have the respect to view the information that you requested you'd realise that the video was a mainstream news item and the last link was from a Rabbi.

So you knew about then? So why question me on it? what are you trying to prove?
    Because you claimed it was a secret plan to further the Zionists plans.
    And the Haavara agreement wasn't a secret at all so I wasn't particularly sure what you were talking about.

Why did you claim it was a secret?
    If you could have the respect to view the information that you requested you'd realise that the video was a mainstream news item and the last link was from a Rabbi.
    Yea but it's Rense.com.
    Their articles are always nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I'm just curious who nowregistered12 is....
    MC , bringing thread OT???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

PolishPaddy, dont you know,

No one may question the holocaust, it is cast in stone, even the bits that keep changing;)

if you want to get anywhere on this topic check out the revisionism of the official numbers from Auschwitz, they dropped from 4.1Million to 1.1Million around 1992, yet most people ar unaware of this.

Me Personaly I dont doubt there were Gas Chambers, just that they didnt kill as many people as is being claimed, hell they DID kill a lot of people.

however by the time that the soviets and Yanks liberated the places Supply lines had ben cut for up to 6 months, is it any surprise that they found a disease ridden half starved population in the camps, they may well have found the same in a lot of Berlin suburbs, Germany had been broken.

also if they had state of the art incenerators why were there large piles of bodies everywhere:confused:

lots of this dosent make sense and there are obvious contradictions, however if you dig at all you will be branded as an AntisemiticHolocaustDenyingBabyEatingNeoNazi
    think all you need to do is check the list of the dead. pretty clearcut. but maybe shouldn't even dignify these posts with a response. Quite clear some still haven't come to term with their past,

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

¨
    But aren't you forgetting about the indigenious population of Palestine? I mean, you make it sound like a natural succession. The Palestinians were ruled from Istanbul but they were no more Turkish than we are and were as likely to upsticks as we were here when the British partially left our land.

Like I said before, I don't doubt that the holocaust was very, very real and was an atrocity of the highest order but I would hate to see the lives and deaths of all involved in this tragedy to be used as a political tool.

Oh, and thanks for the links.

Indigenous population of the Israel / Palestine area before 1919 usually includes the population of Jordan, which was over 2/3rds of the Palestine Mandate.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine#Ottoman_rule_.281841-1917.29
    However, the Ottomans regarded "Palestine" as an abstract description of a general region but not as a specific administrative unit with clearly defined borders. This meant that they did not consistently apply the name to a clearly defined area.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine#Demographics_in_the_late_Ottoman_and_British_Mandate_periods
    By Volney's estimates in 1785, there were no more than 200,000 people in the country.
    According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882, 737,389 in 1914, 725,507 in 1922, 880,746 in 1931 and 1,339,763 in 1946.
    There were about 78,000 Jewish people by 1900 according to some sources. Some had been there since before the Destruction of Jerusalem in AD67.

East of the Jordan Palestine since 1948 is not ruled by "Palestinians" who are the majority of the population, but by Arabians. The Country known as Jordan. Israel help Jordan against a Palestinian Coup (Black September).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan
    Modern Jordan

With the break-up of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I, the League of Nations and the occupying powers chose to redraw the borders of the Middle East. The ensuing decisions, most notably the Sykes–Picot Agreement gave birth to the French Mandate of Syria and British Mandate of Palestine. More than 76% of the British Mandate of Palestine was east of the Jordan river and was known as "Transjordan".

The country was called "Transjordan", under British supervision until after World War II. In 1946, the British requested that the United Nations approve an end to British Mandate rule in Transjordan. Following this approval, the Transjordanian Parliament proclaimed King Abdullah as the first ruler of the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan. Abdullah I continued to rule until a Palestinian Arab assassinated him in 1951 as he was departing from the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

During the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, Jordan captured the area of Cisjordan now called the West Bank (also referred to by Israelis as Judea and Samaria), which it continued to control in accordance with the 1949 Armistice Agreements. Abdullah thereupon took the title King of Jordan, and he officially changed the country's name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in April 1949. The following year he annexed the West Bank, but only two countries recognized this annexation: Britain and Pakistan.
    Under International law, who did the "West Bank" Belong to in 1948? Who does it belong to now? Perhaps if the other Arab countries had recognised Jordan's annexation (but Syria never will) we wouldn't still have Palestinian Refugees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

The sh!t has hit the fan!!!!!!

http://www.rense.com/general53/aauz.htm
    Two give away signs. original poster banned, Rense.com site does not function. need we say more.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

rense links work for me.

For a given sense of the word "work".

People get banned all kinds of reasons. It may have nothing to do with the accuracy of their argument, but something unconnected with the thread.

I don't think any connection between MC and nowregistered12 or PolishPaddy I'm sure the Moderators here know how to work "Muppelytics" (tm) :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement