Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tivia Questions

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

What number should you call if animal trapped?

Ah come on.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

efla wrote: »
    Ah come on.... :)

410-844-6286

Hawk Wing wrote: »
    410-844-6286

No way was I going to the DVD, was it alphanumeric on the wood panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

Schism wrote: »
    Shipbuilders Yard and sometime in the 70s.

Correct.. the steelworks in the shipyards, in 1973 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

efla wrote: »
    No way was I going to the DVD, was it alphanumeric on the wood panel?

I don't get what you mean. The "If animal trapped call 410 844 6286" was one of the quotes at the start of an episode towards the end of season 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I don't get what you mean. The "If animal trapped call 410 844 6286" was one of the quotes at the start of an episode towards the end of season 4.

Yeah but it's seen printed on the vacant doors aswell. First thing that came to my mind aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 IrishRed1892

The actor who lays Chris Partlow makes an appearance in an earlier series.... which series is it and who is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

The actor who lays Chris Partlow makes an appearance in an earlier series.... which series is it and who is he?

I looked up the answer, i never noticed that before!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 IrishRed1892

I looked up the answer, i never noticed that before!!

haha I didn't notice it either until I saw it in the special features on the dvd for season 5

haha I didn't notice it either until I saw it in the special features on the dvd for season 5

Who was he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,330 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Saw that in the dvd extras too :D

I know who he was, but I can't remember what season it was in, so I'll refrain from answering

Advertisement