Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tivia Questions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭browne_rob5

efla wrote: »
    There are many hints throughout the seasons about Rawls....

I didnt pick up on any hints at all and I was shocked when I saw it. Can you gave an example? I was suprised they didnt bring it up again. Seemed pretty random to throw it in and not develop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

I didnt pick up on any hints at all and I was shocked when I saw it. Can you gave an example? I was suprised they didnt bring it up again. Seemed pretty random to throw it in and not develop it.

The thing with the rawls situations is really funny the second time round watching, as some of the things he says in the first two seasons are hilarious when the viewer is ITK that he is in fact gay. He says things like

'We'ed all love to go home and get our dicks sucked'
    'I love to grad a bit of tit like the next guy'

All macho remarks that his co workers think are about women but the viewer knows he is actually gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

What was Omars brothers name? (Nickname aswell)

"No Heart" Anthony

What does Omar use to protect his body when he was in prison in season 4?

"No Heart" Anthony

What does Omar use to protect his body when he was in prison in season 4?

Hardback Books

What was the name of the economics book that stringer was reading and who wrote it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Hardback Books

What was the name of the economics book that stringer was reading and who wrote it?

The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

In season 4, a finger ring keeps changing hands.
    Name the people to whom the ring passes in the correct order.

• Advertisement

The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

In season 4, a finger ring keeps changing hands.
    Name the people to whom the ring passes in the correct order.

Andre from the store
    Marlo
    Omar
    Officer Walker
    Michael
    and i think thats it

Which of the two detectives , Polk or Mahone, tries to fake an injury by falling down the stairs but is too afraid to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Never going to get it unless I watch through again. I know he definitely pops up before his season 4 side story. Best I can do and I'm dying to know :)
    Was he one of the guards in the prison in season 2, when Avon sets up another guard to get his sentence reduced?
    The basketball game in season1 between east side and west side: Officer Walker is the referee that Avon berates after the game!

K4t wrote: »
    The basketball game in season1 between east side and west side: Officer Walker is the referee that Avon berates after the game!

They'd never have let a cop ref a match with the two drug lords of Baltimore there. And as far as I remember that referee wore glasses and Walker didn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

They'd never have let a cop ref a match with the two drug lords of Baltimore there. And as far as I remember that referee wore glasses and Walker didn't
    We don't know if he was a cop back then and it was a basketball match, not a shoot out (no pun intended) and Avon wasn't known to even the narcotics unit at the time! I don't rememebr Walker wearing glasses either.

It's definitely him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

The first rawls incidents are with daniels where he pleads mc nultys case and he says 'jesus lieutenant when i said anything i meant a kiss...feel my tits...but this??'. Also, when daniels walks away from him after the meetings, the camera hangs on rawls shooting him a piercing look.... And the graffiti in the bathroom landsman spots in season 5 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

The Ref

theref.jpg

Officer Walker

officerwalker.jpg

You decide :pac:

edit : Just realised that took me 20 minutes, god I've little to be doing...

They're not the same.

And Omar uses an atlas and a book on home income tax to protect his body.
    And the book Omar is reading at the start of that scene here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,330 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yeah sorry, but I really don't think they're the same person

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0113908/filmoseries#tt0306414

The actor who played Officer Walker was in a Season 2 episode as a SWAT Team member, but he didn't play the referee in Season 1.

Can't find who played the referee though, but they don't have him credited

Anyhoo, what's this guys real name?

poot.jpg

Schism wrote: »
    Anyhoo, what's this guys real name?

poot.jpg

Malik Carr

Whats Marlos Nickname?

Il bump this cause no one has answered it

Il bump this cause no one has answered it

'Black' isnt it?

'Black' isnt it?

Racist :p

Yeah, I remember now. Who called him that though? I remember he had a nickname but can't remember when it was ever used

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Racist :p

Yeah, I remember now. Who called him that though? I remember he had a nickname but can't remember when it was ever used

Det. Holley I think,he had investigated Marlo before McNulty and co became interested.

• Advertisement

Chris calls him black in the third series iirc

tvnutz wrote: »
    Det. Holley I think,he had investigated Marlo before McNulty and co became interested.

Yes, when Kima goes to homicide to get his file. Let me think of one that cant be googled....

Why was bubs fired from his last proper job? (full description :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

Which of the two detectives , Polk or Mahone, tries to fake an injury by falling down the stairs but is too afraid to

it was Polk. I've just noticed the play on words there on the two detectives names Polk/Mahon.. "pogue mahone". :)

Yes, when Kima goes to homicide to get his file. Let me think of one that cant be googled....

Why was bubs fired from his last proper job? (full description :) )

He tried to steal a clock radio from where he was working by throwing it in the trash. He got caught though.

This one's probably very hard. Bonus points if ye can remember.

What does the graffitti say above the
    Rawls sucks cock
    graffitti in the police bathroom towards the end of the fourth season?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Guys, do you realise that to remember this level of detail is not quite normal yeah?

Heres an easier one, How many Jane Doe's did McNulty have after they opened the crate on the docks?

Guys, do you realise that to remember this level of detail is not quite normal yeah?

Heres an easier one, How many Jane Doe's did McNulty have after they opened the crate on the docks?

13 in the can and one floater.

What number should you call if animal trapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

Where did McNulty's dad work, and in what year what he laid off? :p

• Advertisement

Loveless wrote: »
    Where did McNulty's dad work, and in what year what he laid off? :p

Shipbuilders Yard and sometime in the 70s.

Advertisement