Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting college in 2009? Say hi here!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ~Becktron

Name: Becky
    College: Marino
    Course: Photography
    What you're most looking forward to in College: Goin' places.Real nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Elfinamsterdam

Name: Clair
    College: St Nicholas Montessori
    Course: Postgrad in Early Childhood Education
    What you're most looking forward to in College: Doing something I've always wanted, actually living the life I want to, having a sceond chance at 3rd level as my undergrad degree was painful.

Best of luck everyone! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

Name: Laura
    College: Trinity
    Course: Theology
    What you're most looking forward to in College: studying my favourite subject:P, feeling my age (25 having been living like 35/45/55/65 in career/housework:rolleyes:), being a nerd and not caring about whether i fit in or not:cool:, achieving my big dream:), wearing baggy jeans and a hoody and converse:D (hate blouse/skirt/heels for work :mad:eurrgh!!), being in the hustle and bustle of city centre, meeting like-minded people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Name: Chris
    College: UCD
    Course: Arts(Archaeology, History, Greek and Roman Civ)
    What you're most looking forward to in College: Everything really as i missed it all first time round, quite nervous though.

Good luck to all Mature Students tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

Heyup people =)

Name: Lisa
    College: Dundrum FE or FED if you're into all that shizz (according to the FE I'm a 'mature' student)
    Course: Childcare
    What you're most looking forward to in College:
    The psychological side of it all, children's minds (through the specific stages 6weeks - 6months - 12months - 18months - 2years) fascinates me. The practical side , oh and of course getting my piece of paper at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AGrynch

Hello fellow students!!

Name: Amanda
    College: National Counselling Institute of Ireland (NCII)
    Course: BA in Counselling & Youth Studies
    What you're most looking forward to in College: Studying and qualification in a field that has interested me for years. The Challenge. The progress. The personal Development, the achievement, the subsequent career options!!!

So excited to have finally taken the bull by the horns and going for it.
    I'm 34 in Oct:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement