Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Vegan and Vegetarian Forum Picnic, Saturday 25th of July*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Mmmm I have to admit, you can't ignore the evidence! Nyom nyom nyom

"Here's one I made earlier!" 745988313a7909717255l.jpg

Droolz!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just stumbled across this recipe *hint hint*
    http://www.ommnomnom.com/2008/vegan-jager-bomb-cupcakes-round-two/

....wish I could bake...sigh....

*hint hint*:P

Funny you should put up that link, it is a site by a vegan friend of mine. In fact the massive party/camping trip this weekend I went to was for her birthday and is hosted by her. Which was pretty cool as there was about 20+veggies/vegans there and was good fun for the barbeque.
    I'll probably go to the meet up next week and she should be along too. You could plague her to make jager foods.

Hope you guys had fun, cake looks delicious as usual.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Ah no! I wish you'd known and I would have come to check it out! But tbh I don't where where those offices were that you were talking about :rolleyes:
    Oh they are alongside the hill at christchurch, down towards the Liffey:) lots of people there, breakdancing, loud music and skaters/bladers and graffiti artwork:)
    Aoifums wrote: »
    Amazing picnic!!!
    I think that was the first ever picnic i was at!!:eek:

And I'm very burned. I told you all I would burn. Anyone else in similar pain?
    Well you DID say it would happen:pac:
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    Aww I'm sorry I missed this
    Hope it wasnt food poisoning:pac:
    ~eyes Master of Nothing~
    I wonder why...hmmmmm thinking......:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

"Here's one I made earlier!" 745988313a7909717255l.jpg

Hee hee hee! Just to rub it in Moonbaby - the cake looked even better when we ate it!

• Advertisement

And it even had a secret ingredient:pac: how awesome does that sound?:)

I LIEK CAEK!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

And it even had a secret ingredient:pac: how awesome does that sound?:)

I LIEK CAEK!!

Did she tell you what it was before or after you ate it? I find it scares people. :)

Did she tell you what it was before or after you ate it? I find it scares people. :)
    After :pac:

After :pac:

Good good, wouldn't want to scare you, not that you would be scared, as a man... :p

~confused~

How scarey can a vegan secret ingredient be?

Rose water? Geranium petals?

• Advertisement

Just making it all up deffo, here have some cake. :p

~confused~

How scarey can a vegan secret ingredient be?

Rose water? Geranium petals?

Terrifying!!

Keep guessing :):D

Aoifums wrote: »
    Terrifying!!

Keep guessing :):D

~wrecks brain~

Mushrooms? :pac:

Even more scary!

Not telling you though :p

WWaarrgghh!!!! :pac:

WWaarrgghh!!!! :pac:

You'd wish it was mushrooms. :pac:

You'd wish it was mushrooms. :pac:

You really would :D

Who says it's even edible? I'm surprised we're all still alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ah, there is nothing "secret" in that cake!! What's wrong with cocoa, light brown sugar, melted divine chocolate, dairy free spread and self raising flour?!! Nothing :D

Just finished the last slice with a friend this evening. Had oat cream with it. Mmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

im just so glad it wasnt onions!! *shudder*

she didn't tell you?

• Advertisement

she didn't tell you?
    About the onion* part no:pac:

the other part though, yes:D

there may or may not have been onion in the mix:P

Was a lovely day though, nice quiet spot thankfully and after my lovely run that evening i went out to maynooth to get suitably drunk and bust out some dance moves:pac:and if i can make it to the drinks on Sunday i will, its doubtful i have a match this weekend afterall:)

She probably figured it was best not to tell maameeo how much onion was in it. Can't scare somebody like that!

Good to hear you might be free. I need some Jameson. :)

Advertisement