Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Kit for iPhone 3GS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 EvolutionSounds

Also on reply to Daz R1, who called numerous of times asking for opinions and for feedback, the MKi 9000 is €170 to buy through me at Evolution Sounds offering the years warrenty and replacement with out cost, and with the mki range, a majority are and have appeared to have fault then therefore resulting in you now having to send the unit, fully re-packaged back to the UK costing u a further €20 to €30 postage, then the re-postage from the UK distributer back to you will end up costing you more than the possible straight replacement.

Hope you don't have any problems tho with it as this will then be the procedure you will have to go through, I speak merely on previous customers who tried to save a few euro's on electronical items, but when they go wrong they end up either costing more than necessary. If I am too buy things via eBay, I make sure they are not electrical in anyway as I have also been bitten. But as said previously hopefully it won't happen, and as discussed as long as you did fit the unit and something does go wrong, re-moval and re-installation fees would not apply unless you did get someone to install it.

I have fitted this kit, and it works sufficiently, and as also discussed, it's not as user friendly as described, and remember, you don't have to have the phone to your ear to get a fine or points, any use of a mobile phone is against the law, and that includes the operation of your iPod feature through the touch screen. And for the other consumers, €285 is the fitted price, includin VAT and south east call out, so whether in work or home it is suited to you by a qualified and experienced installer with over 8 years experience. The buy price for the MKi9200 is €240.

So, it is a personal preference in which kit you might choose, but in my opinion, for ease of use the MKi9200 is far the safest and best on the market, as you don't need to even touch the phone listing, showing and telling you who is calling or even who you want to call, where the MKi9000 just tells you. Remember any kit bought outside Ireland that have problems, have to then be re-shipped both back and forth at the cost of the customer, you, and this is known from numerous customers regretting and then buying again for that security that they then didn't have to worry.

Stephen from Evolution Sounds

www.evolutionsounds.ie

Advertisement